Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Not sure if anyone remembers me......

I was here all the time a while ago before becoming a regular lurker. Been ttc for almost five years now and just want to tell you all that I got my bfp after our first IVF try!. I'm beyond stunned. I've never seen two lines on a test before. Not ever! And finally our prayers have been answered. image

Replies

• I'm so happy for you hun  - I hope you have a thoroughly enjoyable and blessed pregnancy xx

• I am new here but just wanted to say congratulations xxx
  • That's great news, congratulations!  and hope for us allimage

• Congratulations xxx
  • Congratulations xxx we have been trying for almost 3 years and have to start IVF in April xxx

• Thank you everyone! And goodluck to you all!

• Congratulations, Monisolar!  Thats wonderful news.  My little miracle is nearly 12 weeks old.  I still get teary when I think how lucky we are.  Enjoy your pregnancy, its a very special time- especially for people like us! xx

• wow - congratulations, it's lovely to hear such great stories x

• I remember you! Congratulations that is amazing! I really hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. WindyMiller is right, the whole thing ia so special when you have had to work hard to get there! My little boy is 15 months now and I still get teary at how lucky we are as well! Enjoy image
  • OMG windy miller! I'm so happy for you! Didnt know it happened!...oh what such great news today. And MAgpie i remember you too! So glad i'm joing you two. Seeing your posts is actually making me teary. lol. I cant wait to hold my baby/babies too. First scan is tomorrow. xx

• That day will be here before you know it image Good luck for your scan tomorrow, I hope everything is just as it should be image xxx