Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clomid buddy?

2»

Replies

• thats good that your having a good feeling about it all, i seem to have a good feeling and then i worry that its not going to work and dash all my possitive thinking!! 

i would be going mad too if i couldnt go out anywhere!! xx

• how did u get on today with the blood tests?x

just got to try stay positive and cross the bridge if it comes to it and doesnt work x
  • yeah was ok wasnt to bad i have to go back on monday also to do the same just in case i have ovulated late but i think it will show up on this one because of the CM i had... i didnt have alot of it though but i had some on days 13 and 15 then the little spotting on day 16 so i am hoping its all good news etc... i know i have to stay positive its just getting hard these months seem to be getting longer and longer!! image xx

• Can people tell me there support stories. Like who you have supporting you and what there doing to support. My husband has started singing to my belly every night. He sings "grow grow grow your butt slowly in the womb merrily merrily merrily your life is gonna bloom" then there's "9 months later sitting in your high chair, throwing food just everywhere, laugh like you don't give a care, until you drop your bowl.". My husband does not write songs nor does he usually sing, so my heart just fluttered like crazy and I felt that insane feeling of support. Last night he slept with his hand on my belly even. I don't know if I'm pregnant in fact I just began my 2 week wait but he says this will help calm my nerves and keep me thinking positive. image Tell me your support stories.
  • Leanne-25 wrote (see)

hey, i have just had my first month on clomid so i am hoping for some good news with it too. i have been trying for 16 month with no joy, lets hope we get good news soon xx

Leanne-25 wrote (see)

yeah was ok wasnt to bad i have to go back on monday also to do the same just in case i have ovulated late but i think it will show up on this one because of the CM i had... i didnt have alot of it though but i had some on days 13 and 15 then the little spotting on day 16 so i am hoping its all good news etc... i know i have to stay positive its just getting hard these months seem to be getting longer and longer!! image xx

Hi Leanne-25, I've seen you have posted on a few Clomid discussions & just wondered how you are getting on.

We've been ttc for about 18 months now. Following coming off the pill, my periods have been so irregular but it took over a year of badging the doctor to investigate!

Finally we've been referred to the fertility clinic who are undertaking investigations.
    After what feels like AGES, they have finally dicsused Clomid today & although they want to undertake semen analysis first, hopefully I'll be percribed Clomid by September (still ages away but at least a plan is in sight!).

It's all quite scary so I've come to the discussion boards for some advice & would appreciate any feedback on how everyone has got on with Clomid; the good & bad I guess.

• Hey Daysgoneby123, did you start on the clomid this is my first mth and i'm so excited. hoping everyone luck on their bfp!!!