Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

NEW, Clomid advice?

Replies

• erm. todays the 8th so did you take your last tablet yesterday? . I would of thought that was to soon. I mean im not to sure because ive never had to test ovulation myself while on clomid because they ovulate for me with the injection. it just seems so un fair you having to test yourself!

can you not go to your doctor and ask for abit more help. ?

if I was in yoir shoes the stress of having to keep testing ovulation would make things worse image x
  • There only doing blood test for me next month to see if its working. But I'm not gonna worry to much about it or I would be going mad. I'm just making sure to have intercourse every other day. And hope I time it right xx
  • thats the best thing to do. this ttc stuff does get abit much though it takes over everything.

ive recently fell out with my sister as she has children and we fell out over something and now shes being really spiteful and rubbing it in my face the fact that she has kids and I havent image something I dont need right now with starting our treatment again. so ive told her I dont want anything to do with her.
  • That's bad that your sister has done that! She is meant to be supporting you! Family can be like that though my sister can be the same sometimes if we fall out I can't see the kids or anything... You know it can work lottie just try and realx about it and I'm sure it will happen for all of us image when are you starting clomid again? X
  • yeah my period came on the 1st so started the tablets on the 2nd to the 6th actually now iys the 9th im realy doubtin its anywhere near ov but we will have sex every other day and hope for the best x doctors are being useless dont know if its because of my age ther not helping me as much but its realy iritating x

oh thats terrible! cant believe someone whos suposed to suport you mo matter what wpuld take the one thing she knows will cut deep and use that to hurt you !! no wonder ur feeling the way u are! i know its hard but try not let it stress tou out x all.you need just now is you & hubby suporting each other and itl happen! big hugs xx
  • lottie and leanne, the kids obviously fell to the wrong people in your family!  my sister may be many things, but she'd never deny me seeing my nieces and nephew.  now i want to see them more.  i'm sorry that is happening to you!

i'm starting day 3 of clomid and having some trouble sleeping, as it is 6.30 sat morning and i'm awake, and have been for a while.  slight headaches too.  so i'll be happy to see it gone.  (along with the really loud snow plows!)  

i get it kellx, as we don't have any explanation either, not even that it's my age.  talk about feeling old!

• hi leanne I no shes been really horrible image im waiting to start the clomid as soon as my period arives which should be any day now. I cant wait to start it again itll give ne something to focus on. x
  • Yeah I know what u mean its hard to keep focused on thing when your mind is always somewhere else. It's bad when it own family do that to u though, she should be helping u though all of this. Lets all just hope that we all get the news we want and deserve. Xx
  • iv been getting really bad cramps today .. clomid calculator like i said above .. said iv to start testing for ov today so i did but no line at all? i did think is be too soon since period only came on the first but surely its a gd sign im cramping?

ladies that iv on thier own how do you feel on the run up to ovulation and how do you know when its about to happen? since my son was completly unplanned at a yung age i hadnt noticed ovulation and things before i had him so now i have mo clue what the signs are and what to look for?xx
  • kellx, i believed i did o on my own, but the clomid will kind of rush things along....so the symptoms i think i had were mild cramping on one side or the other and a general lower section/back ache - felt somewhat like it does when you don't poo.  

hope that helps...?

• yeah thanks QnBee x

i felt that way yesterday really crampy was sore in my back aswell i tested but came back negitive, we done it lastnight anyway just incase im still feeling crampy thisn morning, do you think its maybe the clomid thats making me feel this way like maybe prepairing me for ov? i hate the not knowing im usualy so in tune with my body so its frustrating i dont know whats happening image x.
  • I was feeling a few pains in my left side the other day and was hoping it was ovulation pains. I was feeling really weird all day yesterday but don't know if it's anything to do with a baby?! Sometimes I think I was it so bad I feel and look for things that aren't there. Ill just have to wait and see when these next few weeks brings. Xx
  • iv got the pains again today leanne but seems to be shifting from one side to the other so god knws whats happening! the pain yesterday was on the side of my blocked tube though so im just hoping if i do ovulate itl be from my good side x the amount of sites iv been on saying clomids useless if u have blocked tubes has completly deflated me but then again the amount of real life women that have concieved with even 2 not so good tubes on clomid makes.mr feel a bit better x

how long do u have to wait before u can test leanne? i can feel myself being obsessrd already and im.only 10 days into my cycle lol!x
  • Well I'm only on day 15 of my cycle so can't test yet. It will prob be nothing maybe I'm just coming down with something, I'm not getting my hopes up on anything... Because I've never been pregnant before I don't know what it feels like, my sister has said to me ill know when I'm pregnant because ill feel different but she didn't say how I'd feel?! Lol. She said that its hard to exsplain how it feels. Xx
  • it is hard to explain but i know what she means i "just knew" aswell i was pregnant, i was always bang on 28 days never late so my first day late i was a bot miffed then within the next few days i just had a gut feeling i knew i was so i tested it came bk negitive but i just couldnt shake the feeling... i was about a week and a bit late started geting really sore boobs, going to loo more often which i only noticed cause i was in work and normaly didnt need to go, took another test was negitive, went to the docs and handed in a sample on the thursday, re tested again sat it was positive x

i dont believe these preg tests can pick it up from day 1 i always wait till im about 20 days late then test x some women just know ther pregnant others dont i think it depends how intune with ur body u are x

hope you are! that be a brilliant start to spring x

these pains i have are geting worse! i hope the whole month isnt like this itl drive me crazy! image x
  • I hope I am too but I can't see it for the first month on clomid. Before I came of the pill I didn't really take any notice in things and I have been trying to listen to my body more and that I noticed that when I was due on my boobs would get really sore I don't really get period pains or anything. But I just felt like I was shaking but I wasn't shaking, and just felt a little light headed sometimes though out the day. Prob just coming down with something xx
  • really hope you get a positive its the waiting that kills isnt it! i done another opk andit was the fainnntest of lines but it was definately there! iv never had this before as iv not ovulated so im hoping my hormones are starting to ajust and il get a dark line in the next few days x

me & john are having a date night tonight, just in the house but going to have a little us time with a meal & movie in the house dont want to loose sight of each other snd focus too much on the baby part the last time that happened it drove us apart x

maybe your ovulating now? have u tested? i know that sore boobs cramps and lihhtheadedness is all signs of ovulation?x
  • Yeah it can become a chore sometimes because you just want the baby so bad, I think it's a great idea having some you time, we go to the cinema every week so that's our night out together. I think I have ovulated this last week although I'm not 100% sure but I hope so! I haven't tested this month but I have got the ovulation kit to do it next month if needed. X
  • yeah its gd to make time for each other x

if u ovulated it could be implantation if ur feelin a bit yucky?x

did u look into the cd at all?

i got 50 opks for 9 pound on amazon what a bargain lol x

i listened back to a tape of a pysicic reading i got back in 2011 she said there was another baby waiting for me but it wasnt the right time, that my hormonrs wer out of sync and that i had to fix them and my emotions/depression and when the time was right id be given the baby x iv just got to hope and believe shes right lol x
  • Yeah prob is. I keep forgetting to look into that cd I will do it now lol let's hope that woman is right and you will get your baby soon. I'd love to go to a reading just to see what they say could be right. Xx