Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

NEW, Clomid advice?

Replies

• Options
    yeah you should look into it x im wanting to try fertility accupuncture but cant find anyone in my area that does it .. the reflexologys good really relaxong but it coasts to keep going just dont have the money for it all x

iv had three readings done the most recent one told me id need help getting pregnant but it would happen itl just take time and i was to stop stressong about it as itl prevent it further, everything he told me other than that was all correct so i have to believe him x

all that stuff is dead interesting x have u never had one done at all?x
  • Options
    No never had one done it would be something I would have done, it does interest me yeah it all costs to much to be trying everything for it not to work. I'm just gonna try and relax and hope it's my time. Otherwise I'm just gonna drive myself round the bend lol xx
  • Options
    know the feelings iv a funny feeling my cycles still going to be away up at the 40odds day mark makin it a even longer wait image x

i hope we all get some good news this month x

in all honesty just me finaly ovulating again will be good news for me itl be such a relief x
  • Options

hello ladies.

i'm afraid that i've o'd early, but cannot tell.  have also tried the robitussin trick - and i have a head cold - as they say it'll help with cm.  hubby and i have both felt poorly, so we haven't been doing the deed until last night.  so, i'll catch him later today....image

that i cannot tell is the most frustrating thing!  don't know if the clomid has messed up my normal timing!  and my temping hasn't gone well either - wake up overheated in the morning, or i forget before i get up....#$%^@!

best of luck to all for a healthy o day!

• Options
    im scared im ovulating now and miss it! we had a little date night lastnight but bothof us wer so tired we fell asleep watching a film so like you QnBee we will need to make up for it tonight lol!

i havent tried the temping and to be honest im not wanting to focus on doing the opks either just because the lastime i done that i became obsessed and it started to impact our relationship, no sense having a baby into a relationship thats in tatters due to the very fact of becoming pregnant so im.not risking it x just going to do it as natural as possible this month and see what happens x

how long is your cycle usualy QnBee? u anywhere near testing time?x
  • Options

hey kellx.

i'm normally 26-28 days....o i think cd12, but i guess positive opk's do not absolutely mean you made an egg.  so i have to go on the 23rd to have the bloodwork for prog.

i'm testing today - and yesterday - so here's to hoping the clomid doesn't give me any false positives.  i admire your ability to not test!  cannot do it myself.  too obsessive!

• Options
    i know its the waiting to find out if it worked isnt it x

hope you did and caught on x

i probly will end up testing at somepoint im just going to try not obsess over it x been going to a councilor who i see every 3 weeks she really helps me have a positive mind frame x
  • Options

hey ladies, i think i have ovulated but im not sure been having a few pains in my belly but nothing to much, been feeling funny again today a little light headed not sure why though. i think its too early to feel anything though because im only on day 16 of my cycle? but im not to sure im gonna try not to worry about it though and what will be will be! xx

• Options
    iv been the same leanne except im only on day 11 its way to early but just going.to g with it image x

yeah just enjoy the babymakin!x
  • Options
    yeah i know what u mean. i just hate waiting around for anything! just got to stay possitve about it and not be to dissapointed if i do come on... xx
  • Options
    hi ladies, still no period image im like a week late now just want to start my clomid afainimage its so frustrating!!
  • Options
    Oh dear that's not good lottie. have you done a test? Maybe that's why your late?
  • Options
    lottie maybe your already pregnant, have you done a test?

i went to the docs this morning hoping to cancel my surgery for removing my gallblader- no such luck! still need it done and im scared.itl decrease thr chance of xlomid working image x
  • Options
    I don't understand why they gave you clomid if they was going to do surgery on you. Because if you get pregnant they can't do the surgary can they? Have they told you it will have a effect on the clomid? X
  • Options
    neither do i x i have an appt with the nurse on the 24th for blood so il ask all the wuestions then the gp said it shouldnt affect it but im not sure i beloeve him plus obb me and partner wont be able to dtd after my surgery? so not sure wjat.to do, doc said id be better geting it out before i get pregnant incase it flairs up when im pregnant and i will need to suffer the pain which is honestly worse than childbirth! image x
  • Options
    I tested with a clear blue on friday and it was negative. Gonna give it a few more days and test again. Omg i remeber my sister had golstones after she had my nephew and they hurt! she was in agony all the time everytime she are anything fatty shed be litrally rolling around the floor in pain! Like Leanne said they should have taken them out beifore you started the clomid! bloody nhs for ya!

My sister went private to take them out in the end becuase the waiting list was really long!

I have been going to the toilet a few more times than often and my boobs are hurting on and off but i think thats just my body playing tricks on me.

Last week i was having aches and pains pushing downwards so i really thought my af was on its way but nothing at all yet!

I was really hoping though that i wouldnt have to start the clomid agin and id fall really quickly coz they do say your more fertile after a mc.

• Options
    Let's hope that's the case lottie. My lower back and belly are hurting me today! I feel really bloated and been having a few cramps. It's doing my head in now all this waiting! I'm too early to test though so don't know of I would feel anything if I was pregnant. Because I've never been pregnant I don't know how your meant to feel etc.... X
  • Options
    Bloating is comman in early pregnancy, so is cramping and back! lol and also can be signs of a period! its so hard to tell.! i mean when i fell pregnant i had cramping and aches and really thought it was because my period was coming because thats how it felt. But everyones different some get nausea first then cramping.

How many days into your cycle are you? give it another couple then do a clear blue. they can test from a week after ovulation. there really good. x
  • Options
    I'm only day 17 on my cycle. I might just be coming down with something I don't want to get to excited about it just incase I'm not pregnant! I just don't k ow what to think xx
  • Options
    The waiting is the worst image x