Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

NEW, Clomid advice?

1626364656668»

Replies

• Hey mrs s sorry its took me so long to get back, it was my boys 6th birthday this week so spent all week doing things with him but hes been really sick x thats so good hubbys been supportive for u x

Hey sarah, welcome! Ul get alot of help support and advice on this post the ladies here are great, even on clomid my cycles were still around 34 dayd so its possible to ov late, i dont get scans or the shot so i dont know for sure when i ov but thr ov pains on clomid are unreal so i go by them x.

This was my first month back on clomid 50mg day 2-6 , iv took note of every twinge felt, i got the pains on cd11 which is unusualy early for me they continued for around 4 days so tried to bd as much as possible around that time but also around the time my app tells me im ovulating (going by my cycle lenght its usualy day 20) but this week iv broke out in bad spots, cramps and sore boobs as if af is on her way but im not due for another 10 days .. hmm x cant believe it was over a year ago since i was last on clomid dpesnt feel that long, definately didnt miss the hot flushes they are destroying me atm lol!!

Hope all is well ladies x babydust xx
  • Af arrived today, dont know why but im absolutely devistated, more than previous months, iv told my man i think i just need to accept its not going to happen, three years ttc cant handle it anymore, sorry for the rant just needed to vent, man isnt being very suportive either so just so down about it all x

Hope everyone else is having a better month than me xx
  • Hi kellx sorry about af arriving. Rant all you want this is your post after all and we all do it. I know how you feel about ttc for 3 yrs, I've never been on the pill and only ever caught pregnant once with my son who is now 12 1/2 yrs old.

As for me this is my first cycle without clomid, whilst on clomid I was ovulating between cd17 and cd21 I'm now on cd49 and still no ovulation image I'm just on metformin for now to help with the pcos. I've also started with raspberry ketones and joined the gym which I've been to everyday so far to try and lose some of the 2 stone i put on whilst taking clomid.

Hope your all well xxx
  • Thanks natasha x did u put alot of weight on when u were on clomid? I didnt take clomid on that cycle there i just upset myself so much i couldnt even face taking it again felt like i was fighting a loosing battle! I bought preseed tho since i heard so many good reviews on that, currently on day 26, last month on clomid it brot my cycle down to 28 but since i never took clomid this month its just a waiting game really x

Hope ur well let me know how ur getting on xx
  •  

Hi all,

I am TTC from 6 months. I am on Fertyl 50mg from last month.  There were no results on my first month, though i got my periods on time. I have PCOS so regular periods were a rare thing for me.

This is my second month. I took it from 3rd day to 7th day before bed. This is my 12th day. I wish I get positive results this month. 

All the very best to all the ladies TTC out there image