Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New To thread and advise needed please

K so my OB did a bunch of blood work because my DH and I have been TTC for 2 years. I am 36 and so is my DH. The OB called and told me they wanted to refer me to a RE because my AMH is really low. I am scheduled wednesday to go have the dye/xray test done and then I have an appt to get the referral on Thursday for the RE. Below are my test results. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Is there anyway I will be able to conceive on my own with these numbers.

AMH - 0.35
FSH - 2.3
LH 0 1.6

All of the tests were done on cd20 since 21 was a saturday.

Replies

• Its all to do with your egg reserve. My amh was 8.4 im 28 and that was equivalent to a 37 year old. I had ICSi treatment as my husbnad had a vasectomy then a reversal but it failed. I was out on a flare agonist progranne to stimulate my ovaires. Im sure I read some where to your amh can fluctuate. You can get fsh injections to I had them during my treatment. Not sure what LH is. Please try not to worry. No matter what happens or whats said they will help you. Sorry im not much help but I do know how you feel. Be strong and wednesday will soon come round image x
  • Thank you Kymbo image