Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Two more months on Clomid/metformin and then it's IVF

Well that's us on clomid, metformin and HCG shot for two more months before we go to IVF. I can't really get my head around IVF - I've conceived before on clomid I don't understand why it doesn't seem to happen again. It's coming up for my due date - 8 more weeks. I am praying I am pregnant when that day comes around. I'm dreading it. But it's just another day after all albeit a sad one. Hoping there are some other ladies in a similar position - last few months on clomid before moving to something new! Scan on Friday showed two follicles but a thin endometrium... Going back tomo to find out if I can trigger - fingers crossed my endometrium has thickened up! I've had my hycosy this month and hopeful that will help conception. I was convinced that my d&c had left me with scarring/blockages to the tubes but the hycosy has confirmed that's not the case. Hope this is my month and the month for all the other LTTC ladies on here. Xxx

Replies

• i have just taken my first month on clomid, and i am really hoping this works for me. i dont have any children so i am so despreate to have a baby, i have had lots of test done at the hospital and they said everything seems to be fine, i am just not ovulating. so i really hope this clomid is for me, i dont want to get my hopes up too much but i have to have some belief in it though dont i? i have been trying for 16 month and it just seems as though it wont ever happen!! i really dont know how much more knock backs i can handle, but as i have said i must remain possitve so i can hopefully get the possitive line i so long pray for. good luck xx