Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Icsi treatment question

I am new to this forum and have a question may be someone can help me. I am 32 going for Icsi. I started my period on 3rd feb at around 5pm and was meant to count day 1 of my full flow as day 1 of the cycle and then on day 21 start injecting myself.i had all reminders and alarms set up but I have done a silly mistake by injecting myself a day earlier, on day 20. I am so worried, I messed it all up, it's Saturday today so can't get in touch with my doc till Monday. I am so worried, not sure if I should continue with the treatment or have I messed it all up.please help me if you can.

Replies

• Lilly I went through icsi ,if I did the same as you I would carry on as with the stimulation drugs, they track your follicles anyway and you dont want to stop and start and talk to your doc on Monday, I would rather have too much drug than not enough. Don't worry, worse things can happen, all the best, let me know how you get on as I love a happy ending!
  • Ive just done my first cycle of icsi during xmas I agree with laurelladie just keep going. I went private and my hospital was there on call 24 7 for things like this so maybe just phone one for advice