Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Getting Clomid

I'm 41 ttc child number 1. Had 21 day bloods done, showed that I had not ovulated. My GP has said the NHS cannot support me through any investigation etc due to my age. Totally gutted. I want to buy Clomid online and please don't say don't. I have really thought this through and this is my only chance to ttc. I wonder if there is anyone on here who has bought the real deal online. I need a recommendation as I don't just want to go ordering anything. I need help please. Totally gutted about this

Replies

• Hi Eb, i know what you mean although im kinda getting some help through the nhs eg lap & dye op, bloods and partners sperm tests but now we have been put through to the fertility clinic we have to pay for every thing as i already have a 11 year old son from a previous partner. The problem being they want to charge us ??240 per scan whilst taking clomid ( if lap & dye test comes back ok) but theres no way we can afford that. Ive been looking online and not really sure if i trust what your getting but it can be bought over the chemist counter in egypt and other places, we know some one whos niece lives out there so think our next option is to try that. We have been trying now for nearly 4 yrs and still no luck. If some one does happen to mention a safe site im all for trying. I hope some one can help you and sorry im not much help xx
  • A lot of people will disagree with purchasing clomid online. However many non- usa locations produce the same drugs that are produced in the usa. Places like Canda and India have major companies that do this to supply to people there. People here in the U.S by them from places like Canada online because lets face it. Its cheaper in Canada.

Studies have shown that a very low percentage of drugs being transported into the U.S are not the real deal, leaving a high percentage of what is, The Real Deal.

I would say to do what you feel is the best option, just because other people may disagree. I bought 60;100mg Clomid. One from India. I have not had a period since December of last year. Which is why I still have not taken mine.

• I am really thinking about doing this also. I am 42, live in the US and it's just too expensive, so that's why I'm thinking about buying it online. We have been TTC for 2 years and nothing. I bought some BC pills from India about 10 years ago & they came in the exact same package as the pills I get in the US. And I used to live in Arizona and walked across the border to Mexico to buy my grandmothers diabetes meds... same packaging. So, I will only buy from reputable Canadian, Mexico or India. Did you ever find any sites ??

• OK, well I am 40 my Dr. gave me clomid rather easy, I had it filled at Wal-Mart for $10.00...not expensive or hard to get for me here in the USA.  I am so sorry that others seem to be having so much trouble getting it. I concieved my daughter two years ago with the aid of Clomid,(first round)  my Dr. gave it to me after I had ttc for 10 months. This time I have been trying for 6 months and he gave it to me again. I was 38 for my first time on Clomid and now I am 40.  I am on day 15 of my cycle and tried 48 hours ago, unfortunatlly that will be the only time I will get to try for this month as there was a death in my family and my hubby is at home with our little girl. I hope that the wednesday try will be enough, My Dr. says that sperm live up to 5 days in the right conditions, the clomid ovulation calculator predicts that I will O from the 18 to 23rd. I have been having ewcm since Wednesday which is the day we DTD. I believe I got a BFP on my OPK this afternoon. Which with my daughter, my LH serge was detected two days after we DTD and we didn't attempt anymore and I got pregnant in that case. I sooooo hope that lightening will strike twice for me and I will concieve on my first round of Clomid again. image I think at this point I am just rambling...but clomid is a wonderful help and I hope that others will be able to have much luck with it and that it will be easer to come by for those who are finding it hard to get. Best of luck to you all!