Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Flashing smiley :)

Hey guys, i have just got my firstever flashing smiley image Am also on my 1st lot of Clomid so getting rather excited!! Just hope my little eggs can meet my hubby this month!! Does anybody have any similarexperiences  to share?? X x image

Replies

• Options

Hey laura, good luck to you this month hope you catch the egg!! Xx

• Options

Aww thank u Hun image x x

• Options

Hi Laura hope you are well. I just says your post and looks like we are having a very similar similar time so I thought I'd share too image

I took my very first round of Clomid at the start of the month after 16 months ttc, many blood tests and opks the Gp said I was not ovulating.

I am now CD21 and after testing from CD10 I had given up hope until I tested today and n finally got my smiling face!!!! image

Im so happy and exited! Gonna try our best to make the most of my fertile time and fingers crossed we succeed this month.

sending you luck, keep me posted Lxxx

• Options

Ahhh gud luck to u to image My af is due 1 week today!! Got tender swollen boobs, very tired lately. I honestly think its just my geting ting prepared to pounce on me ha. Please keep me updated with ur outcome? Nice knowing there's someone along side me we can be Clomid buddy's haha. Good luck Hun x x

• Options

Haha Clomid Buddy's image

well hopefully it's a positive sign rather than a sign of dreaded Af! Are you gonna do a sneaky test before Af is due or are you gonna wait it out?

I done a Opk yesterday and it was positive and again today and it was negative so fri/sat were defo my ovulation days so hopefully it has happened this month. I'm gonna be devastated if not after everything going to plan after starting on Clomid. 

Im not even sure when my Af will be due tbh since I took until CD 21 to ovulate. I'm guessing it would prob be around another two weeks or something. Think I might start testing from next weekend tho as I am too impatient. 

Keep me updated with your progress tho chick. In this together image Lxx

• Options
    Hey Clomid buddy how are you getting on?

I got my BFP today, can't believe it!!

Hoping this is your lucky month too xxx
  • Options

Heyyyy Awwwww that's amazin news image No that lil lady showed up image Hopefully this is my mth!! Tha,s brilliant news image x x

• Options

Hi Laurababydust,

Fingers crossed that this month is your month. I'm hoping for the same image

Just wanted to ask a quick question, did you use your first morning wee when you used the CB dual hormone indicator ov tests? It says test with first wee after your longest sleep, but the other CB digital tests tell you to test in the afternoon? Confused . . . 

xx

• Options

Awww thanks Hun image I test my second wee of the day. Just make sure u haven't been for like 4hr so it's nice & strong image Are u also on Clomid?? X x

• Options

Hi...hope u dont mind me joinin in image i am also on my first round of clomid. I to got my first eva positive opk on sunday, i was so happy i nearly dropped it HahA! Im now 4 dpo and symptin spotting like mad even tho i kno its probly to early for any symptons just yet! What cycle day are u on?? Xx

• Options

Hi hun,

Thanks - got my flashing smiley today yaaaaay image

Not on clomid, just ttc after a missed mc in April imageimage 

Sending lots of baby dust xxx

• Options

Yayyy lots of babydusting to you 2 image Let's hope this is are month image x x