Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2-week-wait-starts-monday-after-iui-procedure

Hi Ladies So they are going to do my insemination on monday.... after injecting for 12 days and 2 nice sized folicles..... my lining is still abit thin but hoping to thicken it up abit more before monday its atm 4.8. Anyone else want to join me in my 2ww i could do with all the support i can get atm.. I am praying and hoping we only have to do this the once!! Im even cosidering going to church during the week and weekend to pray! ( and i never go to church) i will try anything. Its been 2 and a half long years and over a year since we started clomid and now starting this iui we just really want it to work. But like i said anyone wanting to join me in the 2ww your more than welcome to join this thread. Thanks Ladies x

Replies

• Hi lottie....im not in a 2ww but i am waiting to see if u ovulate. I am on my first round of clomid, i finished my last tablets last night so ill be goin for a scan next wed, day 12. I hoping and preying i ovulate i kno ill be devastated if i dont. so monday is a big day for u then, ill have evreything crossed for u image 2 and half years is a long time to wait, hoefully the wait is nearly over for u xxx 

• Thanks Chelley! hope everything goes well for you xx
  • Good luck both x