Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dealing with emotions and overwhelmed with info.Would be great to hear from you

2»

Replies

• Options
    Got the letter very quickly our referral letter was posted on the 25th June and we received a letter from the clinic around the 18th July we had to push our appointment back by two weeks as were in ibiza but still was only a month after referral that they sent is our letter inviting us x

I start injections this Saturday image
  • Options

I ended up calling, got seminar next wed they said a bit behind on sending letters, glad I called as I'm a mobile hairdresser and had to move clients! 

Good luck with the injections let us know how u get on.

hows everyone else doing? Could really do with some happy news.

xxx

• Options
    Will do thank you and good luck keep in touch
  • Options
    I'm going to learn how to do the injections today ekkkkkk!!!!
  • Options

Good luck, my OH cousin has to do them every day as she has had complications as well, she said it's not that bad! I guess I'm lucky, I'm engaged to a paramedic and his sister, who lives round the corner is a nurse, do hopefully I can just get them to do it! ????.  

Im sure it'll be fine, just focus on what ur doing it for. ???? good luck again let us know how u get on. 

Xxx

• Options
    Hi just back home , not worried about the injections they are easy , I'm a little worried about the emotional side of things as I've been a little highly strung since every thing started going wrong anyway

Hey ho!

Lol