Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How long did it take to get pregnant after treatments?

I've been TTC for 10 months. My OBGYN has ran some tests on me and found I have immature follicles in my overies at the 6th month. He gave 3 rounds of Femara and no BFP. 
I Ovulate properly on time(Cd14) and have regular periods of 28days. 
Now Im on 1st round of clomid 150mg (Cd2-Cd5). This time I have 04 good follicles size 20,21,22,23mm.(02in Left &02in Right side). 
Also on Cd10 my Dr did a HSG X-ray test and it became normal (both tubes were clear). Also did a semen analysis on my hubby and its normal. 
Today is cd13 for me and hopefully trying. I really hope for the best since this is just after my HSG test with clear tubes and having 04 good follicles too. But i'm afraid this time also i would fail. 
I'm suffering a lot and I don't know what exactly the reason for not being pregnant? Anyone had a successful pregnancy after HSG+Clomid 150mg? 
It hurts a Lot when all are asking why I am not pregnant yet. They dnt knw anything abt what i am going through. Please help me to cope with this.