Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

For women ttc after depo/pill, please comment and share.

Hi all, well just got a shock as AF arrived 5 days late for the first time. was so sure it was my time.

anyway...i have one son, who took me 1.5 years to fall pregnant with after the pill.

now i'm with my new partner and i'm so wanting to give him a child and make us feel complete. we have a great bond and he has been a 2nd father to my son who is now 6years. (he was 1year old when we met)

i came off of depo 3 years ago. i've been ttc every month. my cycle is normally clockwork. 28 days.

i think i ovulate due to being regular and seeing ovulation discharge (sorry) every month. my other half is going to have a sperm test on tuesday, but i think the problem is with me tbh,
 i've started taking my temp and charting cervix changes this cycle. i've ordered pre-seed online too. anyone tried it?

thanks lisa xxx

Replies

• Hi,

have been off the pill for almost 2 years and we have been ttc for just over 1,5 years now as well! I have been to the nurse ages ago to get my hormones checked to see if I ovulate and that's all fine. I ovulate every month. Have you tried any ovulation tests or got your blood checked to see if you ovulate? Some women just always get the timing wrong image

I am also booked in for surgery now to see if my tubes are free or if I might have Endometriosis. 

Wish you best of luck xxx