Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Still no AF should I test?

Hi ladies, after last post a few weeks ago about something I thought was implantation spotting I still haven't had a period. I'm so scared to test because every time i get a neg and it just puts me so down image It was the 5th jam I thought I had the spotting and my period was 11th dec so I'm on like day 38 today which was normal as I have pcos and my periods are all over the place up to 2 months ago they seem to have been nearly in time. I just don't know what to do I don't feel any different image just don't want to upset myself and do a test xxx

Replies

• I was thinking about you the other day n wondering if you had had any news yet , really hope you are , I would do a test , at least you'd know 1 way or the other , best of luck hun x x

• Aww thank you Hun, going to get a test tonight and do it . I wasn't going to but your right at least ill no one way or another.

It's just so devastating when you see the one line that's why I've been putting it off . It just puts a right downer on me xx
  • good luck Lottie, I really hope it's a BFP!!  I did a test on mon and it was negative but still no sign of af and temps are high so I will be testing again in the morning!! xx

• Wishing you both the best of luck , wouldn't it be fab if you both got your bfp tomorrow , can't wait to see your updates x x x

• Good luck both x

• Good luck 2 u both! X

• Thankyou ladies,that's so kind!! 

I was busting for a wee At 5am so I sneaked into the bathroom and tested....................BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimageimage 1-2 weeks on CB.

I'm keeping my fc for you lottie!!

xxx

• Congratulations carioke so pleased for u! Xxx
  • Hi ladies. Still no BFP image starting to give up now !! X
  • Don't give up Lottie!! hope everything is ok xx

• Yeah just really depressed at the moment image feel so down... Xx
  • Hi Lottie, 

I hope you are okay. I done a test this morning and I have been close to tears all day! My OH is working away and I had a mini meltdown that night at midnight! It really hurts my heart when I only see one line. I am currently 9 days overdue! its so annoying! 

I just got my appointment letter through... nervous times are ahead. xxx

• Hey, yeah I'm not too bad have a really bad case of stomach bug at the moment image I know how you feel when it's a no image the most horrible feeling in the world and no one can make it better image

Even worse when your late and there's no reason to why. It builds your hopes up so much though.

I'm on day 30 today but with my polycystic overlies in never on time any way image and I proberly haven't even ovulated. When the stomach bug started this morning with sickness the first thing my hubby thought was I was pregnant image it really upsets me that that's always on his mind Nd I can't give it to him at the moment image I start clomid again when my period starts I am allowed my last cycle from the NHS.

You'll be fine at your appointment I'm sure it is scary but think of the out come at the end of it all image xx
  • Uh oh that's not good. Although it is doing its rounds lately! hope you feel better soon! 

Yeah mine is only started being roughly the same date for the last 4 months and now I am nine days out! Started to think I was becoming regular again. Spent last year having 1 every 69 days roughly! and the year before nothing! so frustrating. 

Yeah that upsets me too, my oh is really supportive but I know he is worrying along with me. Big hug to you... hope this round works... xxxx