Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First appointment date finally here!

Hi Everyone, 

So we have finally got our date through for our first appointment. Exciting and very scary at the same time! And it seems my emotions have went into overdrive! 

I was having a read over the letter which tells you all about the conditions of being accepted for treatment and broke down in tears! It says you must have a bmi of 30 or less... mine is currently sitting at 36. I know its high, but I am dieting and I am exercising everyday! but there is no way I will be able to lose 2 stone in 8 weeks to get me to a bmi of 30.... will they tell me I wont be able to go further? This is totally stressing me out. 

Also what will I expect when I get there? its so scary! 

Help!!! xxx

Replies

• Options

hi huni your in scotland? where abouts? iv been doing a diet for the last 4 weeks and iv lost 10lb so far i can send u it if u want.

i got a faint bfp monday and a clearer one today will test again friday tho before letting other half know.

i dont think iv seen any of your posts can i ask what the letter refeers to xxx

• Options

Hi Sarah, 

I am in Glasgow. Going to the Royal. It is my first appointment with the infertility clinic. Really Nervous. 

That is amazing! congrats. image

Yeah that would be fab. I am doing Slimming World just now! I just feel down about it all! been working my behind off with exercise and eating healthy! #

xxxx

• Options

hi huni im up in montrose xx

sure il message the diet through to you xx

• Options

Well i am now 11 days overdue AF and I have noticed some spotting... last week my boobs were aching and I had Slight spotting. Tuesday I had miniscule spotting and now today it looks like AF. Had a BFN on Monday night when I tested! Could this be IB? xxx

• Options

might be babes have u tested again yet?

• Options
    Hi Sarah, not tested again. AF arrived on friday. So frustrating. Xxx
  • Options

oh im sorry AF got to you xx

• Options

yeah bit dissapointing, but moving forward.... image xxx