Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

BFP!!!

2»

Replies

• Options

Just sticking my nose in image Always makes me happy when a long termie ttc-er gets a bfp, gives me an ounce of hope! 

Congratulation, Lottie image Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy! Please keep us posted. xx

• Options
    Thank you image) it's been a long journey but we got their in the end xxx
  • Options

Lottie I'm so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! Ahhhhh this has really made my day xxx imageimage

• Options
    Thank you image im 11 weeks on Tuesday image it's going so quick!! Xx
  • Options

11 weeks already , that has gone fast , hope you're feeling well n enjoying every minute , not long til the 12 week scan then , bet you can't wait x x 

• Options
    My scan is not till 24th April image I have asked why so far away but they said it was the only available appointment they had.

I have had a scan though which I had at 9 weeks as I had some bleeding 2 weeks before and everything was ok

Xx
  • Options

Lottie, AMAZING NEWS!!!! 

So happy for you. it just goes to show, it will happen.... give bump a little rub....it has made 2 people so happy image xxxx

• Options
    Thanks ladies image) they have moved my 12 week scan to next Tuesday 15th April when I'm dead on 3 months image it's going so quick! Have had quite a lot of sickness though image every night after dinner I'm sick now xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Lottie image

Im a newbie here & found your post.

Can i ask if you charted your ovulation?

I too have pcos & my cycles are anywhere between 31-45 days...im now on day 51...no period but aches & cramps & sore boobs.

I track my cycles using a app & looking at that i should have ov on day 29...based on my average cycles??

I dont kno if i am ov as i dont chart & my last prog result showed i wasnt image Also how late were you before you got BFP?

Thanks

Xxx
  • Options
    Hiiya,

Well I did have a lot of fertility treatment which I think have my body a kick in as I never got periods ... Well one every 4 months then in October last year had a cyst on my ovary burst. Ever since then they were coming every 40 odd days which I had never had before

The hospital did tell me in the October that my right ovary was full of cysts and the only way I would fall was through fertility treatment.

My last period was 21st January and did a test on 3rd march after having really bad diorrhea and sickness (thinking I had a stomach bug ) and I got my BFP!

All I can say is from January onwards I was focused on something else I passed my driving theory test then had my driving test in February so I was thinking about other things.

People used to say to me it'll happen when your not thinking about it and I was like whatever I was sick of hearing it ... But they were right ! Also try balance activ concieve fertility from boots I swear that helped to I just used it now and again .

Hope this helps and good luck x