Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What does 'Possibly ovulated' mean???

Hi

I went back to my docs after having the 21 day blood tests in Nov. I have no been referred and go in a few weeks. While I was there I looked at her system and it said 'possibly ovulated' from my test results. I was never given a number and know some people get one, so yesterday I asked the receptionist for a print out and my results were 18.6nmol/L I have no idea what this means. My doc said I had ov'd but then has wrote that on my notes. V confused x

Replies

• He's probably written 'probably' because without a scan, it's harder to give an definitive answer about it. Yet saying that, even when I had an internal scan recently to see if I'd ovulated, she still said, "It looks like you have" rather than, "You definitely have".

Don't read too much into it image 

Do you measure your Basal Body temperature? This is the way I can tell I've ovulated. Read tcoyf.com (or buy the book, 'Taking Charge of Your Fertility') or Fertilityfriend.com - both have great guides as to how your temperatures give you the insight to your menstrual cycle. I've found it amazing. Sounds like a faff at first but it becomes part of your daily routine, so it's fine.

Good luck!