Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clomid Tablets Success

Replies

• Hi Jess

You have been ovulating or haven't? I have been taking test since the 14th and I've tested positive every day image so that's good but I ovulated last month but didn't conceive :/ not got the bloated feeling now though so think I've ovulated now so let's hope we did what we needed

Nikkita xxx
  • Sorry, yes I have been ovulating. I am not anymore so I'm hoping we have done everything possible too.

Well I am glad you have been, I'm happy that I have ovulated this month as I haven't in the last year. So even if I don't fall pregnant this month, I'm still moving forward image

Onwards, and upwards. Looking forward to the end of the month.

How soon can I test? Is it a day after a missed period?

Jess

Xxxx 

• This is your first month isn't it? That's amazing a lot of people don't even ovulate on their first month, I didn't I had to go up to 100mg.

Exactly onwards and upwards. I didn't even know I havent been ovulating :/ fingers crossed it's our months image

Yes they say on the first day of your missed period. I never tested as I was getting period like pains so I sensed it coming

Xxx
  • Yes it's my first month, I've heard some women unfortunately don't ovulate on their first month so I feel very lucky. I took pics of all my ovulation tests but didn't write on them the days I took them that's why I'm so confused.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie... 

I have got some painful cramping this eve =( I forgot to tell you I have reflexology every week that helps my body work and relaxes me after ovulation so hopefully it does what it's suppose to... have you thought about trying it?

Xxxx

• Yes it's great news honey I'm happy for you : ) it's ok asking as you know you ovulated. Thank you so much I am for you too image it's nice to have someone to talk to about it, I don't think my partner quite understands :/ every month I get my period I am so upset and low! Cramping at the moment will be you ovulating image no I've never thought about that actually I might have to try it image xxxx
  • Reflexology is amazing, she started of by using fertility reflexology and then once I knew inoculated she used a relaxing method so if fertilization does occur it helps my body definitely stress and let everything happen naturally. Plus you come out feeling amazing image

I know how you feel, except for the part I didn't have a period so it was massively frustrating... 

Ho have your mood swings been?

Xxxxw

• Wow that sounds really good I will look into it. I have such a busy life but I will find the time image I'll do anything for a baby image yeah they've been ok ish. I've not noticed them as much since I stopped taking the clomid. I just can't take as much when it comes to people lol. Like if my partner is in a funny mood I don't tolerate it as well as I usually would. You know what men are like ;p I've had a few twinges today image not sure what from, too late for ovulation and too early for my period

Xxx
  • I highly recommend it image

I know what you mean, i really don't feel like being social able at the moment.. And my partner is getting it in the neck about the silliest of things, I feel very emotional today and really sensitive like Im taking everything personally. 

I am having trouble sleeping tonight and I have got uncomfortable cramping like AF is going arrive any day, it's too late for ovulation and far to early for AF too. i keep getting shooting pains around my ovaries. 

Did you have twinges/cramp on your first clomid cycle?

xxxx

• That's strange how we are both getting these twinges. Mine should arrive for atleast 10 days. I can't really remember i didn't ovulate so I didn't get ovulation cramps. Yes my partner too but tbh sometimes he deserves it. I'm emotional too. Plus I've been feeling sore down below when we've been baby dancing I've felt very uncomfortable and not really enjoyed it it's been painful and I've had that both times now :/ when we need to be BD lol

Xxxxx
  • It is strange.. But lets hope they are good signs. Yes my period should be here in 9 days! Fingers crossed they don't arrive...

Tiredness has got the best of me today, I generally have never felt so tired in my life. Im bloated beyond belief and I have alot of creamy discharge.. So much that I thought I came on as I also have period pains.

I have enjoyed BD to be honest.. Ive been so tired image

Never felt like this before and im hoping its not because of the clomid... Im really hoping this is my month. Feel so emotional image

Xxxx
  • Yes hopefully it's a good sign for us. I've had more occasion cramping today image

I'm tired today me and my partner do nannying for a family as well as our normal jobs so we've been busy with them this weekend not had a day off in over 3 weeks image so I'm shattered today!

It's hard to not let the BD turn into a chore rather than fun sex :/ I really hope this is our month after 35 months I think it's our time now! image

Xxxx
  • Wow you have been busy, I didn't get in till 8 this eve. Had a lovely 12 hour shift image

i know what you mean Hun, trying to spice things up a bit to take the thought of making baby's away. 

It really is hard to tell the difference between clomid symptoms and preg symptoms though, purely because of the fact that clomid is known to mimic pregnancy signs image

xxx

• Yes we have :/ got to bed at 2 this morning and up again at 8 to childmind :/ I've just come up to bed I'm not feeling well feel really sick image my partners staying downstairs though image lol oh 12 hour shift what do you do?

Yes and with us working so much atm it's a matter of we need to have sex tonight rather than let it just happen :/

Yes they are similar ovulation, period and pregnancy have very similar symptoms and clomid can cause them too which is hard for us women.

I just hope it's our time now image xxxx
  • Do you have any days off to catch up on rest? Oh no image I hope the sick feeling passes for you

im struggling to sleep again this eve, Im an assistant manager at Starbucks. Whats your job apart from child minding? 

Yes, I know how the 'need to have sex' feels... I just hope all these up and down feelings will be because Im pregnant. I really hope its our month too, i do envy women who fall straight away.

xxxx

• Technically I should work Monday-Thursday and have 3 days off. But I now childmind Friday and Sunday and lately it's been Saturdays as well :/ which is lovely for money but... I am an after school leader, youth club leader and do accounts for my family business (my mum and partner)

Yes I feel better today thank you not perfect though image

I do my sister got her 2 sons from accidently getting pregnant with her fianc?? it's not fair image but I love my nephews!!

Xxxxx
  • You sound like a very busy bee! Won't be able to do that once your pregnant image

yeah every time someone is pregnant around me, I get jealous and feel all sorts of emotions image 

xxx

• We are image no I won't be doing it all I once I'm pregnant. I'll do my after school club and youth club and accounts but I'll have to drop some of my childminding hours though I think she is having a baby any day so I'll have 3 to look after but my partner would have to help more. I will do anything to keep my baby safe image

I can't wait to be pregnant and be a mum image xxxx
  • My dream is to bed pregnant, don't worry it will happen one day image xxx

• It would be nice to just chill out image I'll just do what I can if I feel like it's too much I'll have to drop my hours or take early maternity leave. Yes it will hopefully one day soon. I've put a lot of weight on with pcos and clomid as well. That's getting me down image I just hope it'll all be worth and clomid will work image xxx
  • I have put on a lot of weight too because of PCOS but I think my worst problem is excess hair image

i had a day to myself today which was lovely, but still had to do housework!

Have you been getting hungrier on clomid? feel like my appetite has increased

xxx