Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clomid Tablets Success

Replies

• Really :/ it's not good. I was a size 8 small 10 now I'm like a 10/12 image

Yes hairiness isn't good image I am too I've just brought a lazer hair removal thing it wasn't cheap ??200 but apparently it works.

Aww nice chilled day is good image I'll have a little chill out on Thursday until work at 3 image

I don't know if it makes me hungrier probably yes I seem to eat a lot and it's hard I'm getting big and my tummys fat now image it's horrible. Clomid makes you put weight on too apparently image

Xxxx
  • I have heard the laser removal is good, I may invest in one myself.. Let me know how you get on. 

That will be nice for you to have some time to yourself.. image

Yeah I find I'm getting hungrier, trying to over come it by drinking more water though.

what us women have to put up with, definetly the stronger sex! Hehe

xxx

• Yes it is suppose to be, I'll let you know how I get on image

Yes we are definitely the stronger sex lol men are kinda useless image it's not nice what we have to go through.

I have a funny feeling it'll be my month this month but I think it's just wishful thinking image

Xxx
  • Yeah they are uselessimage my other half is good with the washing up though haha.

to be honest with you, I really think this will be my month too. Everything feels do different, reading other womens stories about how they thought it was just the clomid when really they were pregnant due to other symptoms they were having. Its not a bad thing that we think this, they do say a woman just knows when she is pregnant.. Especially if we are in tune with our own bodies. It's lovely reading stories about women that have PCOS and take clomid and fall pregnant. 

I think Im feeling like this be uses I haven't ovulated in a year, now I have I feel like I've boosted my chances. 

I hope you don't have to wait any longer, I cant wait for you to tell me your pregnant imageimage 

Xxxxx

• Yeah mines not too bad at washing up and housework when he actually does it image

I hope it is our month and not just our bodies playing tricks on us. It is amazing reading the success stories image I read them when I first started my clomid and got my hopes up that it would happen quick for me :/

Yes I'm the same atleast we're getting somewhere now we're ovulating image

Aww that's lovely thank you image I can't wait to hear your pregnant image

Xxxx
  • It is very easy getting your hopes up, but we have to stay positive image

only 9-10days to wait till AF SHOULD'NT be arrivingimage xxx

• Yes we do image it's always a kick in the teeth when my period arrives but i just try to think of it as 'maybe next month' image

Yes not long to wait because I ovulated earlier this time my period might be due a bit earlier like the 28th. I pray it doesn't arrive. I've been having a big of cramping again last night xxxx
  • Well I had the frustration of no period every month for a year, so at the end of every month.. Knowing I wasn't pregnant but still taking a test I'd beat myself up for even taking one. It can be a horrible cycle...

so when you said earlier that you think this is your month, have you had that feeling before? 

I have a couple sharp shooting pains that actually made me yelp today, never had that before 

xxxx

• It can I started off like that, taking tests every month and then getting disappointed so in the end I stopped taking them unless I got to about a week late and still turned out negative :/

Unfortunately yes, there's been loads of months I've thought it was going to be my month, a lot of it is psychological. I've VERY tired at the moment and have no energy. That could be a symptom or could just be because of all the hours I'm working.

I have been pregnant before with a previous partner. I didn't know as my period we're so irregular. I was going out one evening and got these pains so I ran out the car and went and brought a box of tampons, well I never came on so I did a test the next day and I was pregnant about 6 weeks, but unfortunately I miscarried at 10 weeks image it was absolutely heartbreaking and i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enermy. I often think about 'it' how old it would be what it would look like etc :/ I hope I have to go through that pain again!

Fingers crossed to a healthy pregnancy image

Xxx
  • Hello nikkita

Sorry for the late reply.. Not been too well.

Ive got this horrid metal taste in my mouth today, I feel more tired than I have ever been still got loads of creamy discharge but its not dry or stringy. Keep getting twinges in ovary and keep feeling strange movement in my lower tummy.. As soon as I get into bed I have bad cramps like af is coming and ive broke out in loads of spots! Whats going on?!? This must be because of the clomid. Ive got my head round that now.

Really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. My mum lost 4, she said she was ready to give up and then had me... Miracles happen. They will one day for you too....

How long have you been with your partner if you don't mind me asking?

Xxx
  • Sorry for late reply I've been busy and not been able to get on here.

Oh no, hopefully they are all good signs image and worth it in the end.

Aww sorry to hear that, aww she eventually got you that's amazing image

Known each other a long time but together 4 years image all very quick moved in within 2 months he he. How long have you been with your partner?

Yes hopefully my time will come soon image xxxx
  • Yeah hopefully!

funnily enough, me and Harry have been together 4 years too and moved in with each other after 2 months! I was 16 and he was 24.. Bit of an age gap but it's never bothered us! 

Hope you well

xxx

• Haha that's strange I was 17 but lived on my own and he was 19. So we're 21 and 23 now, started trying when I was 18 after living together a year.

I had a boyfriend of 24 when I was 26. Aslong as it works for you that's all that matters image

I keep getting twinges image I just want to do a test!! Hahaha xxx
  • I keep getting movements/twinges and had pains last night. Due on in 2 days... =(

Really don't think this is my month

Xx
  • Yes me too. I think my period is coming image how long have you been trying for a baby?

I don't thinks it's my month either image xx
  • Yeah think mine is too. 

It will be 2 years next month....

havent got all my symptoms of a period but just feel it 

xxx

• My period arrived today image it's upset me but I expected it I started getting bad pains yesterday image

So my 4th month of clomid starts tomorrow :/

Good luck to you xxx
  • Oh no image good things come to thoughs who wait...

I am a day late today, took a test and it was a bfn. 

I think il put it down to not having regular cycles... But I have no sign of my period at all so I don't know when it's going to come.

feel like I should take another test :/ 

xxx

• I know.. I feel like I've waited long enough! Ooo atleast your late image hopefully you will get your bfp image wait another couple of days and test again! Xxx
  • Hey ya'll, in Texas here! I am a little different in my ttc journey. In June of 2006 after my 3rd child, I had my tubes tied. I'm March of this year (2014) I had a reversal. My fertility dr told me if I wasn't pregnant in a tear to come back and see him. I don't want to wait a year... fast forward to July, I took 50mg of clomid July 14-18, Orvidel trigger shot on July 24. I am pretty sure the pains that woke me up Saturday morning, July 26 was ovulation pains. I started testing the shot out of my system the day after I took it. It gives you a false positive pregnancy test. The test line was never dark but it was there. Yesterday, 5 days after my trigger shot, the test was negative... This morning it is faint. Does anyone have any info on the orvidel shot?