Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Angry Rant Time!!

Hi everyone, need to vent!  Been ttc for well over a year now with no luck, been told we aren't entitled to any further investigation or fertility treatment under the NHS so for the time being we have deicided to just keep trying and see what happens.  Nobody seems to understand how it makes you feel when each month you get that red devil in your belly and your heart sinks.  When will it be our turn?  It's always someone else's turn and it's so hard to be happy for them when it's all you have wanted for such a long time, and then how bad do you feel because that's just how you feel?  It drives me absolutely crazy when people say to me "try not to get stressed because that won't help" or "relax, it will happen"  Yes, thanks for your sound advice there becuause I didn't know that myself already!!!  We always have to try and put a brave face on it and it would just be nice if others thought a bit more before saying stuff sometimes.  Anyway, rant over.  Thanks for listening.  Please feel free to vent here too!  Sometimes you just need to share with people who you know will understand!  x