Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can it be pregnancy?!

Hi, so this is going to be a long story and this is the first time I post on one of these things. I just want to see if anyone has gone through this... I got my tube tied ( I only have one ) during my c-section on May 2013. Now I get my period every 28 days one day give or take but usually it's like clockwork. The odd thing is that I was supposed to get my period on June 8th, 9th the latest. I got it on the 13th but it was so weird. if anyone can have a period it's me mine always are very heavy and last a week and I'll spot like for 3 more days and then it's over. Well this time around I began my period spotting June 8th, I woke up on the 9th and it was like a gush of blood lots of huge clots ( sorry tmi) and then I was like okay it's here, but the heavy bleeding lasted only a day and a half and after that I spotted brown for a week... Before that weird period and after, I've had sore boobs my appetite has changed and then dreams about sex and mermaids??? I tested and it was negative. My boobs are still sore I'm always upset I get really thirsty my appetite is still different and the cramps everywhere wont go away o and I've been so tired I could sleep all day that's still there too. The new one is that all the way up in my lady parts it was hurting the other day and my pubic bone was so sore for some odd reason. I feel better now but I still feel so bloated and dizzy and tired just out of it. I have a two year old that has been so cranky too. I have no idea what's going on I'm trying to wait till July 11th to see if I get a normal period. Can anyone shed some light on this I would really appreciate it. Sorry I know it's long. image  Thanks! 

Replies

• Options

Oops got the dates wrong I was supposed to start my period June 8th it was four days late I got it on the 13th.  That's how the weirdness began.