Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Dignosed with pcos in 2014 after trying for 9 years

Last year after we had been ttc i was dignosed with PCOS  Due to my periods being Very Irregular. I started a low carb high fat diet  in january of this year and my body was starting to have regualrish periods. Than the last four to five months have been 28 day long cycles execpt for a few months ago. My period was due on the 9th of July and So far al i have been havng on and off every like 4 to 6 hours is light cramps and no bleeding. I have a few possible signs of Prengnacy and they are slight cramps with no bleeding,tender Breasts, small head aches and Tiredness. Is there a possiblity that i could Finally be pregnant. Also my periods in the distant past have been some times a week late.would it be a good idea to wiat til i am a week late before taking a pregnancy test or should i just go in and get a blood test done. 

Replies

• I think you should test.. It still could be to early if it is pregnancy But there is no harm in testing image if is negative book an apt and take a test in a few days image xx GL and baby dust to you image

• Hi darsha, im crossing my fingers for you, how where you dignosed with PCOS? I have al the simtoms of PCOS but feel stupid to go to the doctor. We have been ttc for 7 months now