Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Starting Clomid March2016 anyone else?

1101112131416»

Replies

• important information. I had no idea abt these meds that helped me n I found them out right here .Thank you all for your information which has helped parents like us.God Bless u all.

• No need to thank vany !! This is what supoort is all about :)

Congratulations on your baby girl xx !! Lots of good health, happy tears of joy and ehxaust ;) enjoy it you two. I am very happy to hear your positive feedback, a positive ending of your story(and hopefully there is much more to come:)!) (ps. hugs&kisses in the memory of your angel x). Now go and... Sleep, feed... Repeat 😁 take care Vany

• Congrats vany!  :)

• Another small update before the working week starts.

First round of Clomid, currently on CD 26 and 11DPO.

Body temp has stayed elevated at 97.7 for the last 3 days. Bbs/nipples still tender.

Let curiosity take over and tested yesterday even though very early (10 DPO) and came back negative.

The wait for Aunt flow continues. My cycles  average as 25 days so expecting any day now.

• After testing 10 DPO with a BFN, I got a sore throat and runny nose and still no sign of AF.

Took another cheapy test today 13 DPO and another BFN.

Tomorrow is officially 14DPO but nw don't want to test. It's strange I feel pregnant as has AF type abdomen twinges for the last week which is unlike my body.

My temp was elevated q for the last 3 days at 97.7 but rose this morning to 98.2.

I'm actually starting to wish AF would show as now starting to worry something else is wrong down there :( The wait continues.

• What else could be wrong down there? Do you have any suspicions ?

I did the symptomes spotting too, to know if I've ovulated, to knoe maybe I got pregnant... Talk to my Dr helped me. She explained, that there is so many possibilities, at all times, that this symptomes spotting is becoming a burden when TTC. That this was helpful when we had no tests available on any market and that we should just take a step back sometimes for our own sanity.

So this is what I stend by right now. It does help me cope to know I have the control over my body. 

And please, talk to your Dr, if you suffer fron PCOS, this meds can actually make you ovulate while you grow more or bigger cysts around... We are not the guinea pigs any more! You are allowed blood tests... But I would say go for a IVscan, they are harmless and can show a lot of stuff going on, especially while trying out this type of drug.

Also remember, that just cos it is 14DPO you don't know when did you ovulate, how long the egg traveled for, when was the implantation... And sometimes it just takes a lil bit longer for HcG to rise in your body high enough to be picked up by a test. If your AF go missing for a week, take the test then.. If negative... and AF missing, Got the the Dr. Don't just take provera or anything to induce it. 

I dunno, I am just trying to keep you guys on the ground and happy. 

HOW IS MY NEWBIE DOING ;) ??

HOW IS EVERYONE :)???

• My husband pointing out im eating ('craving') vinear in crisps or on chips, as asking for lots of it. I hadn't realised myself. Stupidly google it and it did come up as an early preg symptom but mentioned a yeast infection, which could also be just a YI and no pregnancy.

That could explain why I wake up to pee during the night, sometimes twice, as I rarely wake to use the bathroom. Although I'm not itchy or sore as you would expect if a YI.

This is my first month doing TTC with BBT charting, OPKs and clomid, so feel like I need to track everything but if this month is a miss I'm definitely taking a more laid back approach next month for my own sanity!!

Thanks for your advice MamaAsh,  chatting helps :)

I don't use provers but was advised to start progesterone cream from day after positive OPK to aid ttc. This cream has been know to encourage my AF to show within a week of use but now I'm on 14DPO. Usually if just trying to bring a period you stop after 14 days, so need to now find out if I should stop or keep using incase pregnant as don't want levels to drop.

Hope you are doing well :)

• ThinkPositive, sounds like a good idea with the cream. Progesteron is important in all tbh. Look, I am sure you got a window to use the cream, like from CDsomething to CD something, if you are not sure just call the DR.  So in 28 day cycles you would use it from CD25 to CD26... To give it normal 2days before expected AF for it to show up. ...Unless you are at some higher rosk group for a misscariage or have a low Prog. Lev. in the second phase(from blood work on ovu(?))... So surely if you stop using it, it won't hurt. Your pergnancy test os negative so far, you are still using the cream... So you know... AF won't turn uo that fast I guess(unless the test is hiding someone in there;)) i am not aming at moralising you and others... Just sometimes I overthink stuff, during this moulding pretty interesting things pop up ;) maybe worth sharing. 

I wish so much I was back in TTC... ;( but in 13days he will go for a test... And then I will wait for the results... And currently in ovu(just after most likely)... In calculations then, I will miss this cycle of course and one more... Then I hope I will have the answers finally... Just tired of waiting on it, like stepping on egg shells and loosing one more egg agin and again...urgh!... Makes me sad sometimes, but also looking at my son now and his baby pics... Soothes my soul a bit ;)

• CD15 to CD 26.... LOL I should be allowed to type with a speed limit !! Less misstypes then :P

• hi Ladies x

I hope all of you had a Happy Easter and are still relaxing ;)

So how are things going ? And positive HPT's, maybe OPK's... ?? Any thoughts or Dr visits ? 

• Hey mamaAsh, hope you are well and enjoyed the Easter break :)

My update is that AF came FIERCELY on CD28, i've not had a 'clear out' like that in a while. Even though it meant DH and I weren't pregnant, it felt good to have a regular cycle.

That's me on Round 2 of Clomid, and taking the last pill tonight. Then back to the usual 3 day weight before OPK testing begins :) 

• That is a good approach! It came on time, surely the clomed has worked then. Shame there is no tests at all going on(scan or a blood test). Hopefully you will get lucky next time !! Fx good luck with testing !

I am waiting for my hubbys test.. In 6days and AF in 10days... Hopefully we don't have to waste anymore time now.