Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Starting Clomid March2016 anyone else?

Replies

• Options

Hello shasha!! Prevora is supposed to make me have an AF and then they add the clomid to make me ovulate so hopefully it works!! and that's what I tell my self also lots of hand me downs lol! I will be perfectly happy with what ever i'm blessed with 1 or 2 and I have an awesome support group to get me thru it on here and at home!

• Options

Morning ladies,

great to see a this group on here where we all in the same boat. It's lovely the support and comments from you ladies.

well im off fory bloods today , should know by tomorrow afterrnoon if I ovulated. I'm having my clomid and bloods done by my local doctors, if clomid doesn't work he will refer me to the fertility clinic for further investigation . Im currently in the secondary unexplained fertility category. I already have a nine year old.

Sasha, hope your two weeks waiting goes by quick, keep yourself busy and be positive

Xxxx

• Options

You are right Aubrey, we women's need to stick toghether:) understamdably our partners/husbands want to help, be there through this journey together. But we are the one with the calling of the womb hahaha :)

Don't worry too much. You know, things like this(misscariage/stillbirth) happen, we can't control nature this way. Some forums I've read on, people say this is the natures way to select best eggs for concieving, and it is a great loss of great little people. Everyone wishes for it to not happen, everyone hurts when it unfortunately does. The circle of life is not always a happy ending... 

• Options

Hi girls:)

So it's a positive day :) 

Aubrey(@Awine) almost done with Provera:).  Then me waiting for AF, after Provera.             Now Shasha tww! And Uandi One Week Wait:)

Wow pretty awesome group :D

As for me and Aubrey, it's a waiting game now for AF.  

Uandi, good luck with tomorrow's results, don't get disheartened if there is no good answer. There is still hope and ways to deal with it 😉. 

Shasha, good luck too!! I am not sure, but heard that the trigger shot can make a false positive later on too. Did your DR told you that? I meam, is it true? I'm happy that you felt better after this round:)

I really really wish all of us our BFP's !!

• Options

has anyone got really nauseous with provera, I know your supposed to take it with food well I kind of got busy and forgot to take it before eating  and figured it would be ok to take it after I was done well lets just say thata not a good idea haha, but other than that is been a good day, and UandI best wishes and fingers crossed, shasha what is the trigger shot? and mamaAsh did you ever think you would be saying i'm waiting and hoping for my AF soon haha (I know that I've never wanted a AF so bad)!!

• Options

Hahaha 😂😂😂

Good morning :)

No, of course I didn't wish for my AF to come :) with my ovaries I hardly ever got one though. And they were not painfull at all before getting pregnant. After that oh hell no!, hurts so much like a reminder, exactly like day after giving birth so now I really do not wish for one.

Only this one month ;) (yep, we are unofficially "crazy" about that ;)) and the next cycle I will be so anxious not to get one & wishing that Clomid had worked 😎😎

And about feeling nauseous after provera. I felt nothing while taking them. About two days later felt a bit off. I took mine between meals, at 3pm. Just with water. That was all. I think you can take it with milk too. Maybe try that ? But I guess it's only one left today ?

And Doctors use hCG injections to trigger ovulation and egg release. 

• Options

What's AF? 

• Options

I used Ovidrel which is an injection to start ovulation and the release of my eggs, so when you have the IUI the eggwill be ready to accept the sperm. 

I was told that ovulation usually happens 24 to 36 hours from the trigger shot. 

Now, I have to wait and have faith that God will handle the rest. 

• Options

Aunt Flow/ period image

• Options

That is why you have had the shot morning before. 24 went by. And from IUI you gave the last 12hours. And sperm lasts up to 72 inside. You might be very very lucky :D

Fingers corssed fx :) xx

Ps. How do you feel so far Shasha ?? Xx

• Options

Morning all , so I had my results for my 21 day bloods and it came back at 109.9..... In January it was 42.2.... So does this mean I defo ovulated ? 

• Options

Hello :)

I have found a website.  m.mainlinefertility.com

And it says this :

"What is the Role of Blood Testing?

In addition to LH measured in urine, a number of hormones can be measured in blood. These include estrogen (estradiol), progesterone, LH, and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). Estrogen levels reflect the health and vigor of a patient’s follicle(s). In an unstimulated cycle, estradiol levels will normally exceed 150 pg/ml prior to ovulation. A low peak estradiol level may indicate weakness of ovulation. When there are multiple follicles (as with fertility drugs), interpretation of estrogen levels is more complicated. Levels reflect the combined secretions of estrogen by a number of follicles which may be at different stages of development.

Progesterone is normally secreted after ovulation. However, small amounts of progesterone may “leak” out of the ovary just before ovulation. If too much progesterone is secreted before ovulation, we believe that the conditions in the cervix and the lining of the uterus may be somewhat “spoiled.” We utilize subtle changes in progesterone levels to best time the triggering of ovulation.

As we have discussed, LH triggers the process of ovulation. We can utilize LH levels in blood to identify the onset of ovulation for the purpose of timing inseminations and other procedures. Also, we can detect when a patient on an injectible fertility drug initiates ovulation on her own, prior to our triggering ovulation with a shot of hCG."

So I guess you did ovulate good :) !!! Fingers crossed :D

• Options

And also 109...which is a drop after the ovulation(so was higher) compared to January.... yeah- it is tripple that, good sign :)

• Options

hope all is well just finished my last provera today YAY!!!! Hopefully Af soon I wont be back on here until Wednesday due to being out of town on vaca so hope all goes well for everyone!!!

• Options

Yay!! I hope your AF comes sooner than mine. Still not here;(... and it's CD28 today ;(

And I take back that feeling nausoeus, half day yesterday and all morning now I do feel so. Plus, my nipples are sooo sensitive and I've got headache. Mentally not in shape too. I dropped off my antidepressants for the best of the pregnancy(lol, so before concieving the baby got best start).

Aubrey, Have A Great Time :) !!! Xx

Shasha, are you going to test on Easter Monday ? 

Hope everyone does well :)

• Options

Ladies! 

Hope all is well! I as MIA traveling for work. Finally, I get it Aunt Flow ....of course. So help me understand... you guys aren't getting periods?  Is this medically induced?

I'm doing well.  I test next Saturday April 2.

• Options

What's MIA ?

Thank you :) now I still  have fingers crossed for my AF. So no more news. One week left for get it. 

And pretty much yes, the period is either not there for a very long time or irregular and hard to track it. Provera was supposed to regulate cycles(when not ttc), from none to some to regular, or from prolonged one to normal cycle. So now, in my case, I have no idea when my AF can come, so I could take provera from CD16 since my last one, once, only to induce another one in "normal" waiting time. Pretty much you got it right !

As for you, not long to go then :) it might be a lucky little bunny and be born on EDD on Christmas ;) that sounds so wicked when I think about it.

Happy travels :)

• Options

MIA - Missing in action 

Okay so we want yout AF to visit.... so then you can go on the clomid and then have an IUI?  What's the cause of no AF? 

• Options

Cool, thanks for letting me know ;)

The cause is policystic ovaries syndrome. And yes, need AF induced, as my ovaries do not ovulate, and I could wait forever now to get AF to start cycle again. So when AF comes, then Clomid to boost the ovulation(if first month will fail on Clomid, then increase the dose). If no success ttc naturaly then I would chase my Dr to help me out by IUI or any closest form to help us.

• Options

Hi Ladies :) 

Have a Happy Easter !! 

🐇 🐣 💮💮🍴🍖