Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Starting Clomid March2016 anyone else?

Replies

• Oh yeah !!!! Just got my AF !!!! So happy :)

Clomid from tomorrow !! At least I got one of my ideal Easter "Eggs" ;) hahaha

• This is Fantastic News MamaAsh! You are so right that the best egg ever! 

• Thanks Shasha :) I think it was a first time I heard my husband voice so happy about my AF and starting Clomid :D we both nearly cried 😁

How are you feeling? Noticing anything yet? ;)

• Happy Easter All!

@MamaAsh I have not noticed anything besides my mood swings. I just mentioned it to my husband that I do not notice anything, unlike our first round, and then he reminded me that the last time it was within the last few days of ttw that I started to urinate often and my nipples were sensitive. So I'm being patient and faithful. 

• Hi all.

Hi Shasha,

Yeah, that is a always a long time the tww...

Don't forget that you are also brave and strong, so a little tww is nothing to compare with the joy in the end :)

Nite x. 

• Hey all, mamash congrats on the AF, still waiting for mine I though it should of happened by now.?.?. so what's new for everyone how's everything going?

• Hello everyone :)

I am on my day4 (CD5) of Clomid. Not sure about hot flushes on it's own. Like I said, I'm very cold person, but when working out/walking up the hill then it hits me. My body is like on fire and my chest hurts like burning up from inside out. And after few minutes from stopping whatever I was doing... it's gone. Before Clomid, had only breathig problems, that usually settled on it's own.

And we are starting ttc from this Sunday. I used Clomid calculator, was getting impatient before my AF and doing it myself on the calendar wasn't much fun;). Also I would have ttc between day5 - day9 after last pill of Clomid. Knowing all I have read, it makes perfect sense to start from day3 after last pill. My mind just can't seem to prioritise at the moment. Maybe something to remember for you Aubrey..?

So not sure if this is a valuable info regarding hot flushes on Clomid. Must be something in it;) 

Uandi, is it time to test yet? 

And how was all your holiday Ladies? I hope there was no stress and plenty of fun :)

• Aubrey, I forgot to write it lol. Your AF will come:) don't worry. Mine took over a week, had all the signs, thought it will come any "minute" now. Then all that stopped, like nothing is going to happen, I worried so much that maybe I did not take enough of Provera, maybe my body will not respond to it. And then day or two later it came midday, surprise :D

You will be nicely surprised soon too :) 

• "Clomid No.5" taken :) Now waiting for Sunday to start ttc :)

How is everyone today ? :)

• Good evening :)

So, I have finally got a phone call back to schedule my HSG(the fluoro something x-ray to check the status of my fellopian tubes). And the App. is on Monday morning... Now it's a great news and a lil bit "bad" news. The "bad" news is that, Monday will be my CD10, and only 4 days after my last Clomid. God knows when I would ovulate, but in case of Monday/Tuesday... I don't want to miss my Sunday trying- and due to the requirements of no sex before HSG... there will be no bd on Sunday.

But the great news is, I have read/heard/doctor's told... that the HSG can actually in theory increase the chance of getting pregnant soon after HSG, as the dye could "clean the old spider webs" ;D

Only thing worring me is, can x-ray do harm to the eggs that will be due to release ?? So far, no one said that it will or it might do so. I was wondering, why you can't have x-ray in pregnancy but you can have it right before the egg is released/concieved... no idea. I have to go anyway, it's for the best. Will try to comfort myself (if results are very good) that my HSG is going to help us :)

Did any of you had it done ? What were your thoughts on this ?

Talk to you later :) 

• I'm not sure if an x-ray can do anything to your eggs lol, and I had an awesome Easter planted some jelly beans and watched lolly pops  grow (4 yr olds believe it all lol), I'm hoping my AF comes I'm also concerned I didn't take enough provera, and since starting my provera I started having hot flashes lol but I'll take it haha 

• Aubrey,

How many days since last provers pill are you now? And great job with the lollies hahaha I nearly cried laughing 😂

My  2yr old is making me crazy and sad at the same time, when someone going past us with a carrycot/pram he shouts baby, brother, sister. Few times he even tried to massage my tummy saying baby...must be all the One Born Every Minute we watch 😵😝😆😂

• Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well!

Ashmama,  had an HSG I believe it was on Day 6 of my cycle. They double check to make sure that you are not preggo. I would ask the doctor that performs the HSG. 

I had an HSG I believe it was on Day 6 of my cycle. They double check to make sure that you are not preggo. I would ask the doctor that performs the HSG. 

I would bring panty liners and wipes cause you are going to need them! The procedure for me went well and I did not feel anything. However, I took 2 advils about 1 hour before the procedure started (45 minutes before my appointment), However, after the procedure I did have some cramping that started about 3 hours later, so I would go home and rest after the procedure and let the die "come out of you". 

Let me know if you have any questions......

My Update:

24 hours  and 35 mins left in my tww....and still no sign of AF! (Thanks for teaching me what AF means). Looks good... but I didn't get any early pregnancy systems like my first round. I have a little bit nausea but my breast are not tender like last time..... I guess we will see! :-)

nausea

• Hello :D

Eeeeeeek!! That is FAN TAS TIC !!!!

I really really hope, that there is a little bunny hiding for you !!! I am still surprised of how patient you are, I would start testing half way the tww. (And ypur welcome for the "AF", hopefully you won't need to say it again ;))

Also thank you for all the info you wrote, I will make sure to have all of it with me :D

So, thanks to your support guys, I am not so worried now!! ;) 

As for Pregnancy Signs.... they say every pregnancy is different. Like my mate when she was with her first baby, she knew already something is "not right" and got all the usual signs. But with second, she had no idea until she was 5weeks in, and just by accident cos first pregnancy test was negative and sencond turned positive later on that day. And she had almost no symptomes at all in the whole pregnancy. 

So I am still holdig my fingers crossed !!! For you and for Uandi, I think she would be testing by now too. (Did you Uandi??)

And what a great weather today :) maybe there is a magic of Spring workig around for all of us ;) 

💮🌺🌹🌷💐🌼🌼🌼🍀🍀🍀

• Hello everyone , 

thank you for thinking of me. 

Ive been down last few days ..... AF showed up in tuesday , knew she would as on Monday I was very teary ...

good luck to the rest of  you xxx

I started by 4th round of clomid on Wednesday and we've planned a weekend away next week

xxx

• Oh :( sorry go hear that Uandi...

At least you are back on track and that counts:) it's very nice thought, that little trip:) in case I won't remember by then... Have a great ;);) weekend away !!

Xxx

Talk to you later guys 

• I got my AF YAY!!!!!!!!! Uandi don't give up we are here for you we can do this, my maid of honor at my wedding just had her fourth baby today and shes been on clomid since she was 19 and now shes 24 and it's worked awesome for her!!!! Shasha keeping my fingers crossed for you,  and sending lots of baby dust to everyone!!!!! And mamash my little 4yr old set down at the dinner table last Saturday and with the most serious face looked at me and my husband and said Mom, dad I have a something to tell you, I'm sad and I'm bored can we go to the store and get a widdle brudder (in her words) then I would be happy, and then the unstoppable question mom where do babys come from, from my four yr old lmbo!!!!!!! 

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂

That is it !!! Your 4yr old have just beat the system !!! I'm jealous now and also want widdle brudder !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

(In case of widdle sisi we would also be happy ;)... or "double trouble" image

Aubrey - "told you so!" :) Clomid no.1 from tomorrow then. Woop woop !!

I am so sorry, I seem so crazy right now haha. I'm currently dog sitting with my boy, the big one looks after our place and going to work. So I have been running between places and shops for 4 days now, lil one wouldn't settle, then I had no sleep and I just feel so so tired. Now that I read through the messages here I get very sad or very happy. I think I will call it a night at '8 and refuel myself. Or I will be a toddler myself tomorrow. 

Nite xx

• Arwine, Hope you are feeling better this evening... take it one day at a time... I think a little trip away will do you guys good! We plan to go away in the next two weeks if we do not get a positive pregnancy test..... 

Testing in less than 12 hours! YIKES!!!

LOL "widdle brudder"! Now you have to go to the store and get one!

• We stopped by the store tonight and they were fresh out of brudders and sisters lol so we pre ordered one, we are going on vacation to Florida in may for a week taking joce to Disney world, and I would take a girl, boy 1 or 2 lol I'm just ready to have a baby, mamash have you had any symptoms from clomid other than hot flashes?