Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Starting Clomid March2016 anyone else?

Replies

• LOL! I hear you! 

• Awine :) that is a nice one:) and, I am not sure, I hardly ever get any side effects on anything (apart from epidural and pregnancy hahaha-then I have "all inclusive":(  ). So not sure, sorry. I was tired all the time, yet now I am finished on pills and still tired, so must the dog sitting and running/walking around.

Do you, have any other symptomes? Maybe worth checkig with the Doctor just in case ? I have read a lot about Clomid, every body reacts to it differently. To some it can overstimulate at 50mg and others won't work even at 100mg taken for few cycles. If you worry, you experiance some bad symptomes, just check it out :) you can always call your Dr office xxx main thing don't worry. It's new but not baaad ;D

Shasha, I'm dying here waiting for the news!!! :) patiently I mean. You said "in less then 12hours".... fingers crossed fxfx xxx 😘😘👶🚼👶🚼🙏

• Shasha !!!! What's the news??? I guess it's good one !!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Ladies..... the news was not what we had hoped for....... the results were negative. BFN!!!!!

I just finished my cry fest and I've wiped the tears away! I'm glad that you guys are here for me. Hubby and myself are discussing what is going to be our next steps. 

I want to take a cycle off and go on a trip and forget about getting pregnant... its has consumed me for way to long......

• Oooohh nooo :(

Shash, I'm so sorry !!! You didn't mention getting a period yet, but I think it's something not important now. Maybe if it has not come by few days time, you could always re test. It's not over until it's over. (If it did, then I am even more sorry) :(

I know, this is harsh and so unfair... just don't give up!! Take a break as you want, trip away, time taken of the whole thoughts cycle might be some kinda temporary release.

If you feel like it, later on, you can try share your thoughts of the next steps you were thinking of. Maybe your Doctors would have suggestions, ideas what to do and why is this happening. :/

It makes me soooo angry, when I know that good people that want the best for the children are not even naturally close to concieve them... while there are literally sl#%$ going to the abortion clinic every bloody day! How do you explain that mother nature ?!?!  Urghhh !!

• We can do it !!!

One way or another !!! For us, for the children. In my whole life, the idea or Motherhood was exactly what I wanted. I knew I will have troubles to concieve so I come early to realise that there are other ways. I knew then that if my body fails, if something is so wrong that I can not have my own baby, I will try to adopt one. And I am not trying to put any ideas now, just sharing a flow-thought. It isn't  ideal scene I have pictured myself in, but I would have go and do it. Mother nature is so unfair, but just because of that, why not to give a chance to a child that had worst start in life, it's lonely, hurting and in a same need of love and affection as our own babies.

And then a hate and rage for those who go through with abortion. I shouldn't be judgmental about it, but I am. I can not belive that something precious as a new life, that has it's own heart beat is about to be killed. Or been born amd beaten to death, abused and all sorts.

We can do it !! We can be mummies (for the first time and for another one). 

We are medically advanced enough to try medically all possible ways. And then it comes with cruel but yet such darling treasures of the nature, the adoption.

So Ladies, it's tuff, hard, not easy... you name it... but we can!! We are born to be Mothers !! We can guard life, cos in the end what would any world look like if there where no Mummies at all ;)  ("mars needs moms"- seen the animated movie, pretty good).

I just realised I sound like some rebel girl LOL

• And just to be clear, I woul have do abortion too, only if from medical point of view the baby was to suffer more then it actually would have any chance of stayong alive, be critically ill and so deformed that there is no other way of living for it. I would hate to watch it suffer in very painful death. That is true, cruel but for the best.

Not abortion of some prefectly normal child that is "just the effect of one night stand or being teenage immature". 

• I didn't get AF.... It will probably come in 5 days or so.... We will see!

• I've also thought of adoption or surrogates im hoping and praying that this will work but if not then I guess there's a different plan for me...... I'm sorry to hear that shasha but take a break and maybe then it will happen that's how my first little girl came along we tried for a yr and A half I finally said im done I quit lets go to the Dr made my appt and then realized I missed my AF and botta Bing botta boom my little girl was born 9 months later!!!! There is always hope!!!!

• Hello. Just quick follow up.

Had my HSG test. Was not as scary and not as painful as I thought. Also the chat with you guys here, helped me keep calm. I could see it done on the little screen, the ladies were amazing and supportive. And so far, when I've asked how does it look like; and to me it was reasonably good; that Lady said it's looking pretty good. I will leave bdoing for tomorrow then :) all it's left to do now, is blood work at cd21.

Hope you guys feeling ok ?? 

• I go for my ovu test on the 11th yay! I'm now on my 2nd day of clomid and AF is almost done and I go for more blood work friday, hope all is well with everyone! And mamash I'm so excited for you that is awesome it's all good now just to wait until day 21, I don't know about anyone else I'm am so bad at waiting

• Aubrey, ovu test? Like to the doctors?? Or you taking one yourself you meant??

My cd21 is on 15th. Until then I don't have any more blood tests. Now I am soooo jealous, that you will know your ovu beforehand !! 😝😝 I just can't wait for bdoing tomorrow. Also, I hope that I did not ovulate day earlier as had little ovu pain last night and night before 😭😭😭 and todays test would habe get rid off my eggy :( yes yes, keep calm and think clomid ;) I say that, cos I worry due to the ovu pain, yet today was day 4. We were supposed to ovulate between day 5-9 sooooo there is Hope :) may the force be with us !! Yay!!!!

Aubrey, that is awesome anyway for your tests :) and my AF was also done on cd3, day after clomid. And somehow for past three days I have been fighting my sleep during daytime. I had god knows how many coffees so far, tea, juice, plenty of water and food- and still nothing. Since clomid finished, it hits me very hard. 

Tomorrow will clean in the morning then will leave the kid to the daddy, basically planing to be sleep->bdoing->sleep->bdoing and see if that helps me to feel better. I think I have bags under my eyes :/ 

Just saying, maybe it's just me. On clomid nothing, and after total snooze head... eeeh life :) 

• Glad everyone is on track and doing well!

• Mamash yea I have to go up to the drs and see if I'm ovulating or if I have so keeping fingers crossed, I haven't had the sleepy side effect, but I get hot flashes that then make me really nauseous, almost like I felt In my first trimester of my daughters pregnancy but it's manageable and I'm not complaining lol!!

• Shasha, I am glad that you are holding yourself together somehow !!!

And yeah, it is good thing we are back on track :) and even better that we have each othere here for support :D

Aubrey, sorry to hear that, and hopefully it will go away in couple of days :) when it's finished. So little bit to wait and then you will know.

Myself, have had some ovu pain at night and today(and can be some "leftover cramping" after HSG.... so hopefully we will manage :) so scared and excited... now that it's so close I feel more stressed than before, hen you asked me how I feel

• Keeping my fingers crossed Aubrey!!!!!

• hi ladies searched for details about provera as i was prescribed by a doctor n found this chat group n n very glad to hear about the motivating n success stories from provera n clomid..complted my 10 days of taking provera last wk(31/3/16) n had my AF on tues but not much stil have some provera tablets left n wondering if i shud complete it?????..dr told me that i shud have my AF 1 wk after taking provera n shud have normal AF in the next month..n go bek in the beginning of next normal AF..looking forward to that...she didnt tel me thou that she wil b giving me clomid bt said that she wil prscribe me anaca med. to help me conceive...

• On my last day of clomid yay, can't wait until monday! as I'm sitting in the hospital waiting on info on my best friend waiting to see if she needs surgery due to a bad epidural I think I'm going all natural no pain meds when I get pregnant and have the baby, hope all is well! Can't wait to Monday for test results and folical check!

• Welcome vany,

Glad to hear that Provera is working well for you. As for advice, I can't say anything, your dr must know what she's doing. I'm not even sure what is anaca med(?). If you are not sure how to take provera, it's best of you call her and ask again. So how long have you been trying so far? What is your story vany?

Hello Awine ;)    Monday is so soon, you can do it;)      as for epidural, yeah... I told myself no pain meds too. Managed to hold on until I was dilated 7cm and asked to epidural (my pains made me feel like going to literally faint) , also had gas and air. All stories are different. Myself had a bad epidural, half of my body was absolutely numb:/ I could barely feel a bit of my left side of my face my left boob and arm. The rest of my body just been lying there with me lol. In the end my husband run outside my room and called doctor on emergency and 10min later had my boy. All would have been fine, if not the stupid midwife that was not in control and ignored my warnings and my husbands too. In the end that delivery doctor yelled at that midwife for good few minutes. Only after that they told me that my son and I could have lost life in the same time that took to "rip him out of me" basically.  Now yes yes it's a scary story and should have not been told, yet accidents happen so it's better to know then be surprised... on the other hand, my mate gave birth exactly week after me and she had an epidural. She was fine, baby was fine. I guess all depends on the body and reaction... and a care that you will recieve. I hope your best buddy will be okay soon x

• Hi Ladies. 

Is here any of you that have more or less regular ovulation pains/symptomes ??

I am asking, because usually I do not ovulate so have only a little idea of how exactly it should be.

I started to feel them on Sunday night, then not sure Monday as had thr HSG, then had some low ovu pain. Now, last night, Wednesday, I had them stronger, felt really nauseous, fatigue and like bloating/swallen feeling. I went to bed late night and thought I am going to be sick in the matter of seconds. Ask hubby to quickly google ovarian overstymulation symptomes... and in those 5minutes it hit a peak and suddenly stopped. Then nausea lifted, oh and the headache soon after stopped. Finally I just quickly dropped off, haha

Any ideas? This is the week, the right days that I am to ovulate. From what I heave read and know it seems right. Just, would it stop so suddenly?