Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Conceiving with pcos

hi ladies me and dh been trying to conceive for a long time found out I have pcos 2 years ago, we have had a few mc but to our delight we found out at the weekend we had a bfp on Tuesday night started staining went to hospital Wednesday morning they said there urine sample came back negative, doctors words where it would be to early for early pregnancy clinic and that there tests arent as sensitive as over the counter ones said that  couldn't say for definitive but could be either early pregnancy bleeding wich is common or early stages of mc to test again start of next week and if have not had a big bleed to go to gp, so patiently waiting can't get the brand of test that showed it at the weekend so have eBay cheapies which this morning showed a very faint line anyone else has this?

Replies

• Hello.

Did you have a big bleed so far then?

Or did you repeat the test, maybe better brand than ebay cheap ones?? 

I have PCOS for a very long time now. With my first baby. We only just found out I was pregnant at 4weeks, had lower abdomen pains, more like a ovarian pains. Also had a small bleed. I went to the gp, to midwife and had a early pregnancy scan at 5w2s to see what is going on, as docs thought it might be a ectopic pregnancy. Luckily it was just an early pregnancy bleed and baby was fine in the right place. Few days later had also no pain and carried on quite good until the birth.

So I hope your lil bleed was just the same, unneccesary scare and that all is fine... ??

• Hi thanks for your reply,

still no bleed all staining has stopped done another test and can't see anything so will wait and test again on tuesday morning and try and get appointment with docs hoping someone  can tell me what's going on it's the waiting thats the worst x

• I know the waiting is the worse x

Try not to worry too much. I guess it's a good sign the staining have stopped. Tests can be confusing so does our bodies. Don't give up :)

Good luck on Tuesday. 

• Thanks, will keep use updated x