Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ALL CLOMID LADIES APRIL 2016 ANYONE?WRITE HERE :)

I STARTED 100MG OF CLOMID FROM CD1-5..THIS IS THE FIRST ROUND OF CLOMID AND I'M REALLY HOPING IT WORK SOON :) I TOOKED MY LAST CLOMID PILL TODAY.HOPE TO LISTEN FROM ALL OF YOU LADIES THAT ARE STARTING CLOMID THIS MONTH :) AND GOODLUCK FOR EVERYONE !! XXXX

Replies

• I'm starting my first round of 50mg clomid cd 4-8 in a week and a half! Excited for us both and tell me how it goes for you! 

• hey tiffanymarie449,

i'm glad to hear from you :) i have an appointment to the gynae tomorrow to see if the clomid had worked for me..i will know if im going to ovulate because right now i'm expecting my ovulation to occure..i think i will ovulate in 2 days time because my opk is getting darker..but i will know better tomorrow :) i will keep you updated..hope to hear some updates soon from you too and good luck to you too :))) xx

• hey i have updates today! i went for the ultrasound to see weather the clomid is working for me or not and the gynae told me that the clomid is working because the eggs were getting bigger..but she told me that the ovulation will be later then it was supposed to be..it will be about 8/9 days late..i will be cd 21-22

• Wow that's great! Do you have another ultrasound scheduled for before you're supposed to ovulate? Are you worried about having multiples? I wouldn't mind having twins personally, but any more than that would be too much and too risky for me. I'll be starting my first round of clomid after AF is finished. Fingers crossed for you! 

• yes i'm going for another ultrasound on my ovulation day to confirm!i'm not worrrying about having twins but for me i prefer to have only one right now.goodluck for you too and stay positive because clomid is a wonderfull pill for most of the people :)) keep me updated when you start your clomid ;)

• Hi, 

Hows it both going for you both? I am due to start my first round this weekend at some point. When did you go for your first ultrasound christy anne? As in what CD?

• Hey moodle,

Im still waiting for my ovulation right..the gynae told me that i'm going to ovulate tomorrow!im having my fingers crossed right now !! :).i'm already at cd 21 today!so im going to have a late ovulation!i went for a scan at cd13 but they were still not matire enough in size!im glad to join you in this journey :).what dosage are you going to take?i tooked 100mg on my first clomid cycle

• I will start on 50mg. I go on holiday next Wednesday so im hoping AF waits till sunday to arrive so i can go for my scan on CD12 as this is what my Dr said to do.

Are you having another scan tomorrow then?

• No i dont have another scan tomorrow.now i will have to wait for my tww ..i will figure out weather i ovulated or not by taking my bbt!if not i will increase my dose next cycle..im very nervous :/

• Ah I see, yeah the TWW is horrible. 

How long have you been trying? Have you had any bad S/E on clomid?

• Yes they look very long!im trying to relax !this is my 7th cycle ttc but the 1st cycle on clomid!the other months i wasnt ovulating.what cycle are you in?

• Been trying 4 years with one miscarriage at 6w3d. this is my first cycle with clomid.

• Oh its been a long time..im sorry to hear that..hope that clomid will help! :)) there are alot of positive feedback about clomid :) im counting on them :) figers crossed for us both!! :)) you have pocs?

• imageHey i uploaded a photo of my opk tests.what do you girls think?i think the last one is the positive one

• Hi Christie Anne

Started Clomid in April, days 2 - 6 of menstrual cycle, and I'm awaiting O.  Had a positive OPK on Day 17 but my BBT is saying otherwise.  Just got to wait it out I think!

Good luck with your journey!

• Hey cs1990,

Im glad to hear from you.its the first time on clomid for me and i had a postive opk today and i was worried that the egh wont be released so i went again to my gynae today without ak appointment and she also told me that im going to ovulate today or tomorrow but when she sees me again today she told me that the egg is growing very slowly so im not going ovulate right now because my follicle is still 17mm so she told me that its going to be released within another 3-5 days and im already cd 22 today and the opk tests were already showing me positive!!!but now the good news is that im going to ovulate for sure she told me and im so happy and excited now!:) i tooked 100mg clomid from cd 1-5! Hope it will work for you too :) and dont rely only on the opk test !because 9n my case it wasnt accurate and i could have missed my real ovulation!its better to have frequent scans to be sure you dont miss it!

• Please help me am drinking folic acid for a month now,but nothing happen can a take another folic acid for this month may

• Hey lorato,

The more months you take folic acid  the better!i already tooked 7 months of folic acid and im still not pregnant.it doesnt matter!