Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Infertility due to car accident

Hello all, How are you doing?

I hope I write to a right topic and someone could help me here.

I'm Matilda, 48 y.o.
Years ago my DH and me, we got to a car accident. It happened eventually, nobody is to blame. My husband died on the way to the medical center, and I was taken to the hospital with severe internal organ damage, including my womb. The latter was partially removed. But God.. For the next seven years, I thought Lord cursed and abandoned me. I lost my husband, my ability to give birth. I lost every purpose in life. I tried to move on several times. I have dated some guys, but after I told them my story each of them took off like a shot and hadn't even tried to understand me. I felt like the last person in the world. And I felt so every day and every second for almost 7 years. Till I met a wonderful man two years ago. It was worth the whole world, ladies, to be nonentity for seven years and at the age 48 to meet a loving man. It worth the whole world. Actually, we are married for almost a half year. Maybe it is too fast, but we are running out of time. As you understood, we cannot conceive a child. My husband knows about my issue. We are just trying to find out about other ways to have a baby, all real experience, and stories.

Replies