Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Not sure what to do.

Okay, so me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a couple of years now to no avail I started having a little bit of symptoms on my birthday December 29th. So 2 days ago I decided to take a pregnancy test I am also 4 days late. I sent my husband to go buy it and he end up buying the wrong thing so he went out and got the right one I took it and at first glance it looked negative and I was like okay. Then I left out of room and came back uh probably about 10 minutes later and saw a faint line. I'm trying to figure out whether or not it's an actual line or an evaporation line. BUT the day before that I took an ovulation test and that came back positive so I am truly confused on what's going on.image (clearblue is the Opk)

image (the PT)

Replies

• Ohhh that's a positive hun xxxxx defo.  No such thing as an evaporation line. 

• Hi Carlolina, I guess you have your answer by now?? Looks positive to me.

Just want to share my experience for others that might be unsure...been ttc for 18months, last cycle AF was 6 days late (nothing new for me) but decided to do test first thing in the morning, I was desperate to go and tired so accidentally did the test wrong (I wee'd on it for 3-5 secs instead of submursing in a sample for 20secs) it appeared not to work so I planned to try again later, went back upstairs an hour later to get something and the test caught my eye, to my amazement there was a faint line. I retested straight away which was neg so figured I'd just wait until the next day. Later that day AF arrived,  5 days later I was still spotting (usually last 2 days) and boobs still tender (never ever happens) so retested and was a faint positive again. Anyway, turns out that AF was actually MC :( 

I'll now get to the point....I have often gone back to neg tests hours later (not sure why, prob just to agonize over it!) and never had a hint of a line, so I reckon if you get one it's prob a bfp!!

Good luck to all of us xxx