Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC and inlaws

hi everyone! I'm a new member here and need some advice! 

We have been TTC for some time with no luck. I feel down about this but I have been feeling a lot worse these days and need some advic.

I LOVE my in laws there simply amazing... however like most parents there really into there grandkids. we live a few houses up and visit often...... however when we go over there all they want to talk about is my husbands neices  nephews.  I have a son from a previous marriage and feel like they never ask about him... it's all about The baby and about the other wee one. I understand they love there grandkids and try to not kernel it get to me (the best I can).

however when we go over there they go on and on and on about how they spent the day (everyday) at my brother in laws.... they maybe visit us once a month we only see my fil when he needs something but will spend all day with the ones that have kids. 

I am so hurt by this. I don't have family so having them means a lot to me....but until I have a child which after so long of trying I don't see happening I don't think I will ever belong. 

i just need some advice on how to navigate this.... I'm in desperate need of advice and feeling so low xx