Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Never get past 4 week mark

Hi all,

I have been through the mill the last two months and have suffered two miscarriages in this time.

Last month it was diagnosed and this month once I had my positive test I knew it was going to happen again so I didn't go to the doctor. I took my first positive test last Tuesday at 3w1d and continued getting positives even up until now but I passed the tissues this morning.  My bleed began two days ago when my period would have been due and it was the same last month.

What I don't understand is why I lose the babies on my period day? Does anyone have any insight? 

I'm at a complete loss. I feel dreadful and I really don't know what's going on! 

I feel so alone in all of this and it's heartbreaking.

please does anyone have any idea? :(

Replies

• I couldn't read and run.....

I think it's worth a trip to the gp to discuss your concerns. I don't think they usually investigate until 3 miscarriages but they may do blood tests to test your progesterone levels during your cycle. That could be one reason why your pregnancies haven't progressed. Good luck!