Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Giving up

Hello my name is black barbie I'm 26 been TTC for 2 years now what's wrong have a period every month fiance is 43. With 2 kids youngest 15.

Replies

• Hello Barbie,

When I got pregnant when I was younger (5 years ago) it came as a huge surprise and we both caught completely unexpected. Therefore, I wanted to be sure when I have my next one and plan better for it and all those things. Well, I never realized it would be so hard and emotional at every turn. I have been trying for a long time, 26 months with zero success. At the 20th week, we decided to visit a fertility clinic where we had all kinds of tests done and came up with nothing. It is quite difficult to pinpoint the causes of infertility or mcs. In our case, everything is perfectly healthy and there is no reason it is not happening but it is just not. I am on my second round of clomid with my period coming soon & am sure I will be getting it.

It's hard to go through this process especially when you feel alone in it and the people around you keep getting pregnant. People who have never experienced fertility issues seem to have a hard time understanding what all the fuss is about. SO, it helps to have someone albeit online that understands all we go through besides your DH.  I have been reading on different threads about dietary changes, naturopathy or even accupuncture. If the unsuccesful tricks keeps on going, we may soon be willing to venture into these different types of aids or even more desperate ones like surrogacy. But for now, i am crossing my fingers that the clomid works out. Good luck and I hope this helps