Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I ovulating??

Hey, I have PCOS and never had regular cycles. Since April this year, I have had a regular cycle of roughly 30 days. I have not done ovulation test up until this month. I'm currently on day 16...did an ovulation test yesterday very very faint line and same again today ... last night I had a pinching pain in left ovary area and this evening I have what feels like period pains in lower abdomen... could this be a sign of ovulation ?!? TiA

Replies

• Well, it could be. Although, it can be few things. Maybe you have gases too. It happens to me, not so very often though. When you ovulate, don´t exercise too much and don´t drink too much water, causes the pain. Maybe the answer lies there. The last, and the worst option would be that you have a cyst in your ovary. It can hurt sometimes, quite a bit. I guess, the best solution would be, if the pain continues, to go and see the gynocologist. That would be the best, to kill the doubt. Keep us informed.