Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC for 2 years, looking for friends

Hi guys, or should I say gals...

me and my OH have been TTC since October 2015, and haven’t had any luck. Haven’t even had any what if moments😔 I have been experiencing abdominal pain for over a year now, and I think it might be endometriosi, although it hasn’t been confirmed yet...

I went to the doctors in February and he referred me to get an ultrasound for it, which I eventually got in July...in that time I was admitted to hospital because of the pain and had blood taken, and an ultrasound done then, but it came back clear. Went back to the doctors after the ultrasound in July and he referred me to a gynaecologis, which I have eventually gotten an appointment for December 1st.

My older sister, who has never wanted children, has now decided that her and her OH are going to start trying in the new year, and it seems that whenever I go on social media someone I know is either announcing their pregnancy or just had their baby. I know this is going to sound horrible, but I really hope that my sister doesn’t fall pregnant before I do. For the fact that she has just decided over the past month or so that she is going to try for a baby, I don’t think that I would be able to come if she fell pregnant before I did.

Mentally, I’m not really coping well with it either...it will sit and fester and manifest in my head over and over, until I am beating myself up, over something I have no control over....

I do apologise for the length of that, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issues or feeling the same way?

Replies

• Options

Hi rebecca

my dear I totally get how you feel. You are not alone. I have endometriosis stage 4 and a frozen pelvis, my tubes are blocked and I have hydrosalpinx. I have been ttc on and off for 13 years. i say on and off because some months I just give up after i see af. But then I think never give up after all isn't that what life is about and we get up and try again. Or rather get down 😍 Anyway my dear not to worry I hope you are successful in your trying to concieve. And when you say you see women around you getting pregnant and feel sorry for yourself my dear that has also happened to me. My step mum is expecting a baby and i see her every day where me being younger am having problems. But I also believe that everyone has their share of getting I will stay positive and wish all the ladies and mommas to be good luck and lots of love and baby dust ❤️ . And I will also keep trying. My dear don't lose hope ever because only after the darkest part of the night will you see sunrise. Sending lots of love and best wishes your way 🤗🤗

• Options

Hello there deary. Really sorry to hear about what is going on right now. I feel your pain and I would love for you to share it with me. You know sometimes it just helps it let it out. Maybe just a little but it does help and you can feel the effect. I think I know how you feel love. I have been through all that you are going through. I used to think that everything in my life is backwards. I was in the verge of suicide at once. I swear to god I am not trying to sound dramatic or anything. I was just sooo sad and depressed. However dear this is not the end. Don't let that thought consume you! You will make it out of this mess no matter what. Please take care of yourself! God bless you love...