Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

deleted

[Modified by: MrsAd on 21 September 2010 16:13:17 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi Mrs Ad,
    So sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I think it's quite common not to ovulate after a miscarriage - a couple of posts recently in ttc after mc have spoken about this, and I'm pretty sure I didn't ov a good four to six months after mine. I know it's not what you want to hear, but your body has gone through a lot, and it will take its time in getting back to normal.

Have you tried temping? I'm not sure if it definitely proves OV, but using something like fertility friend helps track and show when it thinks you've ov'd. I've found this really helpful as you can compare other types of chart - so looking at those that don't ov and those that do etc.

How long have you been trying? We were referred after about 14 months and was put on clomid two months ago to help make ov more regular.

HTH
  • Options
    Thanks Bleurgh so sorry that you have also had a mc - it truly is a horrendous experience.- I know I've posted a couple of times in ttc after mc, and I know this sounds rediculous but I started getting envious of the post saying AF has got me, I really want her to rear her ugly head.

I did start temping but got so fed up of seeing 35.9 - 36.3 that I gave up. I should probably perservere and start temping again at least then I might actually be able to pin point ov if it does happen for me.

I feel like a bit of a fraud posting on here as we have only been ttc for 7months, fell pg in first month but then nothing since. to be fair my dr has been really good and understanding but I didnt have a clue what to make of the results.