Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

Going back on the pill...

I've been thinking about it for the last few weeks with all the things going on in my life at the mo (new job) the constant af bleed, all the PCOS symptoms (painful spots on face and back). All this crap would b fine if i knew i at least had a chance to fal PG but with my blocked tubes and no OV i don't it just feels like i'm suffering for nothing. I'm tired of ttc i want a baby so much but i just don't know if i can keep doing this........ at least the pill would make me feel normal again.

Replies

• hi how are you? everyone i know seems to be off here and im being naughty being on here as not trying any more as health not good at mo.
    i know what you mean about the pill it seems be a good option till you are all sorted and it can put cycles back on track. sorry to hear that things still aren;t great for you these things are sent to try us and you know what they say its all sent to make us stronger.

hope this helps even tho never answered question just wanted to let you know you will always have support on here

• Hey Lilac,

Good to hear from you - I was wondering about you yesterday as I hadn't seen you on here for a while. Hows the work situation? Did you get that awful girl sorted out?

I'm sorry to hear you sounding so blue. I've been going for a couple of fertility counselling sessions - I've only just started and it has already made me feel so much better and positive about life. Obviously it costs but it has been so worth it!!

Is this something you might be able to do? Where abouts in the country are you.

I hope you find something to pick you up soon.

Please feel free to moan as much as you like to us!!

Rach x
  • Hi Lilac, nice to see you again although i wish that you were back in the pregnancy forum. sorry to hear you sound so down but its understandable with all the cr@a you have had to put up with. Hope that whatever you decide to do, it is the right decision for you and oh. Take good care, lots of love, your fellow Surreyite (although i have defected to Berkshire) bluebird xxxx
  • Hey there lilac - I also noticed you hadn't been around for a while and it sounds like you've had a lot to think about. I can certainly understand where you're coming from and the reasonings behind your decisions.

Im so sorry you've been put in the position where you are considering going back on the pill, life deals us some tough choices doesn't it.
    If it helps you to feel better and shift your focus after the tough year you've had then maybe it will be for the best.

Take Care and I hope you feel better in yourself whatever you decide
    xx
  • Oh lilac hope you feel better soon.

Are you going to have treatment for your blocked tubes? I'm not too sure what can be done!

I know it's tough - I didn't ov - but going private and 4 sessions on clomid later it worked - and I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen!

I hope you can get some help and get your BFP you deserve it! But should you go back on the pill for a bit I'm sure you'll feel a little better for a while.

take care

XXXXXXXXXXX