Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Update

Just thought I would give you an update on what I have been up to. I had a hysteroscopic resection to remove a mass in my womb last week and thankfully they removed it without any complications. Although, the same happened as with my last procedure in that I was the last one to be operated on in the day surgery ward so by the time I was awake fron the General the surgeons/ consultants that were involved with the procedure had gone. So I am waiting for my next follow up appointment when I am hoping they will say that now my womb is 'clear' it should help us in TTC. At the moment I am so pleased the op went well. Although AF arrived a couple of days ago and am feeling really drained now, was supposed to go back to work today but am off sick resting up, feel a bit guilty although I know I shouldn't.
Hope all is well with every-one else x

Replies

• Options
    hope all is well for you

rest up and get well soon

• Options
    Thanks Tors123, I received my a letter from the hospital today and they have given us an apoointment for next week! Hopefully then I will know a bit more about how successful the op was and where we go from here, fingers crossed!!
    I remember you were on the TTC site a little while back, I hope things are okay with you x
  • Options
    Hey,

Glad to hear it's all going well for you and you sound very positive which is often half the battle!!

Good luck for your appointment next week, I really hope you get good news.

Rach x
  • Options
    Thanks Rach, I hope so too. I am feeling quite positive at the moment, but I haven't always felt this way! I will try and keep the PMA up though. You take care x
  • Options
    Hi Hope, this all sounds very promising and is a huge step forwards. Good that you have got an appointment soon, keeping fingers crossed (but nothing else coz if by some miracle i ovulate this month, i cant afford to keep anything else crossed!!!!! :lol:

Keep us posted :\) lots of love, bluebird xxxx