Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Blimmin heck!!!!!!!

We've only gone and bloody done it!!!
After nearly 20 months ttc we're pregnant!!

Af not due till saturday so v.nervous until then but OMG!!

I'm in shock!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• YES OH YES FANTASTIC brillinat whoooo hooooooo

Mrs Jules will be ecstatic you can be bump buddies.

I am so pleased have a real tingle running down my spine.

That is the best news ever.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    JJ3
  • PS doesnt this BFP come on a birthday???? Excuse me being forgetful if this is way off the mark.
    So excited for you
  • I am more than bloomin estatic, in fact I don't have words to describe how bloomin excited I am image

*does screaming happy dance around the lounge*

Now just you to go now JJ3.... the next in the queue for that BFP I am sure of it - lucky number 8 here you come :\)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks honey!! Already told JJ1 she's very excited too that we'll be bump buddies- just need jj3 now!!!

Ur correct to birthday tomorrow hence the early testing!
    xxxx
  • Told u she was excited!!!
    xxxx
  • who me??? excited, don't know what gave you that idea JJ??!?! *looks around the lounge curiously* hee hee hee xx
  • Lilac - that's brilliant news!! Huge congratulations. Yay!!!
  • That is feckinfantastic my lovely!!!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOO excited and happy for you - as is my hubby (who I just squeaked in front of!)

Lots of love and hope for a happy and healthy pregnancy x x
  • OMG Lilac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I followed your story with your mc and all your journey. You have been so brave and you're patience has been worthwhile!!! I am SOOOO pleased for you hun. Enjoy the next 8/9 months!!!

Sarah xxx 31+1
  • thank you girls (guys- mrgypsy)
    Really can't believe it so going to hover round here 3 a little while if no1 minds.
    xxxxxxxx
  • YEY!!!!!!!!! Just logged on and saw this - HUGE congrats Lilac. Really lovely news, has made me smile! xx
  • ps. lilac , meant to ask, any tips, advice etc? xx
  • thanks again ladies!

Haven't got any tips really was second month on clomid and for the 1st time i new exactly when i would OV so basically did it night and day.
    Was the one month i didn't use opk's or pre-seed just went with the flow!!

SILimbo- i used a first response came up straight away and not as control but very easy to see so hoping this is a good sign as i'm only 10dpo.
    xxxxxxx
  • Lilac - that is brilliant news, I've just logged on!
    Excellent news! Well done for all the BD!
    What did you use to test for OV?I get fed up of buying the 7 day kits, as they're so expensive.

Congratulations again!
    xx
  • Congratulations!! That's fantastic news.

Have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

Love NN xxx

http://tac.families.com/ezb/1192802.png

Click Here To Read My Ramblings On Living With Loss
  • O my goodness Lilac!!!! I am SOOOOO pleased for you!!! Congratulations.

I'm sending you a bucket load (and I mean a JCB bucket load!!) of sticky babydust to you.

Well done to you and Mr Lilac!

xxx
  • Oh my God!!!! Congratulations! This is just the best news. That Clomid really is a wonder drug eh?! Oh, it's just so lovely when one of our LTTTCers graduates, you've made my night!!!

xxx
  • OMG!!!!!

I am sooooooo incredibly excited for you!!!!!!

When i saw your FB status i thought "is she?" and then when i saw your post i was waiting for it to load/open going "please, please, please!!!"

Oh wow hun, i am actually sitting here with tears in my eyes and my heart thumping!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

*hunts for a tissue*

• I'm so touched by all ur replies!!
    It really has been such a roller coaster and i can't believe it really has happened!

All i can say is thank god 4 clomid (daisys our next clomid lady!)

Can't stop looking at the test really wsn't expecting it only 10dpo so praying its ticky.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • I have just logged on CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOL I am so pleased for you well done my love and enjoy every moment of it you deserve it xxxx