Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Mrs Hopeful

Hi

How are you? Just a quick question - did your hubby have his SA done at Stoke Mandeville Hospital?
Hubby's appointment is 10th June and I was just wondering how long it takes for the results to come back?

Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Mrs Baby No 1. How's things? Yes, he did. Obviously did the deed at home and then took it in for the allotted time. You have to go right past A&E and all the way round the road to almost where the maintenance men are.

We got the results back within a couple of days. Think he had his done on the Wednesday and we got the results on the Monday from our Doctor.

Good luck with it. My DH has got his 2nd lot on 30th June and I've got my HSG on 29th June.

xx
  • Options
    Wow that's quite quick which is good I was expecting it to take a few weeks so I am pleased about that!
    I have a scan booked for the day after hubby's SA (which has worked out pretty well) so hopefully we can get both the results from the GP at the same time and then she will get the referal moving image
    I am ok thanks I started Reflexology on Sunday, I am going to have 8 sessions, and she said about me taking She Oak, which is supposed to be good for hormonal imbalance and can help with TTC so I thought it was worth a go!!

I hope your hubbys next SA goes well xx
  • Options
    Sorry forgot to say hope your HSG goes well too xx
  • Options
    Who did you go to for Reflexology? I have been thinking about this for a while - it's so relaxing as well! Remind me, have you had any tests yet? I didn't get a scan......but I am OVing.

And take whatever supplements you can get your hands on! Everything is worth a try!

xx
  • Options
    Hiya

It's a lady called Lisa she is based in Halton, Wendover
    Let me know if you want her details?

I have only had the day 21 bloods done as yet
    Last month I had a really bad pain when I had my peiod (like the pain I get mid cycle, but much worse, which I thought was ov pain but now I know I don't ov not sure what it is!!) I went to the docs and they refered me for a scan - so it's not actually linked to ttc
    I keep thinking maybe I have a cyst?
    Thought it was worth having it done sooner rather than later as I haven't been refered yet and it will save time later etc so at least that will be another thing out of the way!
    Once hubbys results are back fro his SA the GP will refer me or us but I am hoping it's just me!!! xx