Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cushion

We've been trying now for about 6 months, We've been to an IVF clinic who have told us to keep going as we should be able to ccnceive. We've found an intersting wesbite from stockfertility, they are selling a cushion to help conceive, We have just bought it, just wanted to know if anyone else had tried it or anything similar?

[Modified by: andyross on 29 November 2009 11:34:52 ]

Replies

• I have never heard about this myself. I would just be very careful when buying these things as they can be very expensive and not really a must have. The best tip I can give you to try and help to concieve is when you have done bd'ing to put a couple of pillows underneath your bottom and stay there as long as possible and dont be in too much of a hurry to rush off to the bathroom after x
  • Its a cushion we brought from storkfertility.com, basically its a cushion that you lie on to be in the right position after sex to increase your chances of concieving.We were putting our normal cushions underneath afterwards but they were getting messy, and some would always seem to escape which was gutting. The one we have now brought is a bit higher so we dont have that problem and its wipe clean. It might not work but we are willing to try anything.