Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I gave in and tested

Girls I cant believe it I'm going to have a baby! The line came up straight away and was so dark!! I am crying as I type and in complete shock, the only thing I can think of is that 90 days ago would have been March and because OH was due to have SA he really decreased his smoking so it shows what an effect it must have.

After all this time I am in shock and just want to say hoe lucky I feel to have shared this with you, I love you all so much and wouldn't have been able to cope if you hadn't been there for me, really and truely you are the best bunch of girls I have met, I have never felt so strongly about people I have never clapped eyes on before.

I of course will be keeping an eye on this site as I couldn't bear to loose touch with you all and I hope upon hope that all of you will follow me shortly.

I'm in shock I can't believe this has happened

Replies

• x x x x x YEY!!!! THAT AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!!! x x x x x
  • thanks chick I cant believe it 19 months on and it happened it shows too even when the news form the hos is not too good there is alwyas hope!
  • MOONBEAM!!!!!!! Oh my God!!!!! I was just having a wander about while we watched Men in Black (which I've now made DH pause!) and came across your post in pg. I honestly couldn't be more thrilled if my best friend told me she was pg!!! I will be so sad to lose you from LTTTC but I am so, so happy for you!!! Who knows, if the FSH levels are good and we have lots of luck and a following wind I may be joining you in pg soon too!

Heartfelt congratualtions to you and Mr Moonbeam!!!

xxx
  • DG I was thinking the same bout you I so want you to come with me in a few weeks time!!!! LOL I really really hope you do honestly and I feel the exact same way abouty you (you know what I mean!) enjoy MIB and think of your test in 2 weeks time, by the way was reading uup onthis after you posted and FSH can fluctuate a lot so am hoping upon hope it does xx
  • DG I was thinking the same bout you I so want you to come with me in a few weeks time!!!! LOL I really really hope you do honestly and I feel the exact same way abouty you (you know what I mean!) enjoy MIB and think of your test in 2 weeks time, by the way was reading uup onthis after you posted and FSH can fluctuate a lot so am hoping upon hope it does xx
  • Hi moonbean, massive congratulations!!! what do you work out your due date to be? xx
  • I'm due 5th March 2009!!!! In shock!! How are you doing?
  • Congratulations again!!! Had to do it in pg when I first saw.
    I'm so so pleased for you. I hope you have a brilliant pg after it taking so long to get it.
    H.xxx
  • Oh Moonbeam! That is absolutely fantastic news!!!!! You and Mr Moonbeam must be so thrilled to bits image congratulations to you both....wishing you a v v h&h 9 months....you are going to be a mummy image))) lots love xXx
  • I so, so hope I can come with you, it would be great to be pg together! Please do pop back over to LTTTC every so often, be rubbish not to chat! Lots and lots and lots of luck for a happy and healthy 9 months and I can't wait to hear all about how things go. Right, DH has just woken up from a quick nap, so back to MiB!

• OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most brilliant news I have heard for a long time. Congratulations, you absolutely deserve a happy and healthly 9 months.

Enjoy every minute
    Lots of love
    xxxx
  • Hey you - I saw you'd joined us in pregnancy!! Congratulations again from a fellow lt ttc graduate.
    Hope you enjoy your pregnancy and I look forward to chatting in pregnancy
    luv popsicle81
    xax
    20+3
  • ah popsoicle I remember that name!! LOL

Girls thank you so much and DG try to keep me away!!! There is no way I'll not be postingin here, again thank you so much I really really hope to see more of you over with me soon, I really truely never thought for a minute I wasn't going to get here without ICSI after our last consult, I am sending bags of PMA to you allxxxxxxx
  • Oh my flipping god Moonbeam - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so, so pleased for you chick. Absolutely brilliant news. So chuffed. It is so precious when one of the LTTTC-ers graduates to PG. BIG YAY to you and Mr MB!!!

Do keep popping back to LTTTC. You have been such an amazing source of support for us all here. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months.

A very happy (and slightly misty eyed) MrsD.
    xx
  • Lovely Moonbean, I was shaking with excitement for you when I saw this - i can hardly get the words typed out quick enough!

I am THRILLED for you and just so delighted - you really deserve this! you have been such a good support to me and to all the ladies on LTTTC - what a gem. Super news - I will catch up on posts as I want to hear all! You also give me hope, as , as you know, we're waiting to have ICSI... Oh I am just delighted for you! Any top tips??! Love xxx
  • WWWOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news honey!!! So lovely to see a LT-TTCer graduated!!! HAve a fantasticly healthy and glowing 9 months!!

Lilac* 13+2 twin beans
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi moonbeam, I'm so so happy for you. I don't post much since our bad news scan but I just had to reply to this! I love posts like this-they give us LTTTCers so much hope. You so deserve this.
    So was the cutting back on the smoking the only change?
    Wishing you all the very best.
    xxx
  • Blimey, logged on and wasn't expecting to read that!!!

Sooooo happy for you and your hubby. Massive congratulations to you both.

xxxx

PS As your hubby's cut back on the fags he might as well stop!!!!
  • OMG Congratulations i am sooo pleased for you xxxx
  • omg omg omg !!!!!!! I can't believe it. Oh well done my lovely. I am actually crying as I read your post.

I keep laughing to myself imagining after I threatened to fly to Northern Ireland on Tuesday that you sprinted to the shop in horror to buy a test!

I am truly delighted for you but will miss you terribly as your posts are always so lovely and caring. However I will pop over to due in march to see how you are progressing over the 9 months.

All my love honey - you deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx