Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hey Ladies

I haven't been on for a few days as i've been ill. Much better now and am back!
Still got AF with me and have reset and fired up the CBFM......my Dr said to get rid of it but I haven't had regular poas action for a few months and now my cycles are quite regular thought i'd give it another shot!

Going to catch up on your posts now.

Shell xxx

Replies

• Hey shellk, glad you're feeling better hon! Here's hoping CBFM brings some luck for you this month hon! xx
  • Hi ShellK, welcome back! Glad you're feeling better.

xx
  • ShellK... welcome back.... glad you are feeling better hun.
    Hopefully CBFM will bring you some luck and if cycles are more regular it may help pinpoint OV for you! image
    Lots of baby dust!
    xxx
  • Hi Shellk,

Glad your feeling better, that's great that your cycles are more regular, I loved my cbfm havent used it for a while so am looking forward to when we can start again with it.

Good luck hun xxx
  • Thanks ladies.If I don't get a peak it'll be out the bathroom window lol! xx
  • Hay shell great to see you back X
  • Hiya shell, sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope your back and fighting fit!! Have you still got your appt with hospital on wed? I've just bought a cbfm and yet to use it, got to wait for af to come which will be a while as am on day CD7! Glad to see you back xx

(ooh by the way, sorry to hijack but have slightly changed my site name from evie & coops and have finally got an avatar pic hoping will bring me some luck!!)
  • Hi Evie love the avatar! I might change mine as it brings me no luck!

Thanks im all better now! Yep still got my appointment on wednsesday afternoon. Not sure how i'll concentrate at work in the morning! xx
  • Good to see you back lovely sorry you have been poorly, hope the CBFM brings you luck this month xx
  • Glad to hear your all better!! I know what you mean i will be exactly the same for my appt on wed afternoon! Good luck and hopefully catch up before or on the day! xx
  • What time is yours? Mines 1.30pm x
  • Hi Shell

Welcome back and glad you are feeling better.

Thanks for your best wishes over on the IUI thread (10dpo and resorting to anythign to distract me - I spent two hours yesterday making our bathroom sparkle!!!).

Good luck with the CBFM.

• My appt is 2.45. Got to go to a different hospital than my previous appts as they have opened up another dept to reduce waiting times for appts which is good but i've got to see another dr so hopefully al my notes will be there. New positive me will not allow myself to be fobbed off!!!!!Got my mum coming with me for moral support and good questioning skills!! Good luck , be thinking of you xx
  • Oh MrsD it must be SO hard trying to forget about testing!!

Evie im going to write down a list of questions and talke them with me so I don't forget anything! xx
  • Shell I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new avitar its sooooooooooo cute, hope it brings you lots of luck X
  • why does it look like BE eats my post then when i post again it appears and makes me look a right wally!!!:lol:

[Modified by: Evie18 on September 27, 2009 04:58 PM]

• Grr BE expert ate my post, greedy bugger!!!

Got my notepad at the ready shell!! I love the avatar it's a cutie!!! Hope it brings you lots of luck!

Gosh MrsD i bet your looking for things to occupy yourself and your mind! I was only thinking yeaterday that you were coming to the end of the dreaded 2ww! I'm a nightmare normally (my house it normally at it's cleanest in that 2 weeks though i do draw the line at ironing hubs boxers!!!) so must be really hard for you especially this time round!!! Good luck and keep us updated

Loobylou have you still got your appt on weds too? xx
  • Hee hee thanks ladies I decided to have a change as the stork was bringing me no luck!! xx
  • Hay evie yes my appointment is 3.40 pm. Im hoping consultant will up my dose of clomid and give me some drugs to induce my now very overdue af, im on cd 48 with a bfn last wk but I didnt ov this cycle so expected it
  • We will all need to report our experiences on wednesday night xx