Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

150 mg clomid

Hi girls

Iv started my 150mg clomid today after 100mg has not made my eggs grow
Im not holding out too much hope even for 150mg as my gyn doesnt seem to think itl work and il have to have ivf. I have pcos..

so.. would love some pma really! has anyone had this doseage and fallen pregnant and also how were the symptoms?? on 100mg i just got headaches.

At the moment the only great thing about the clomid is the fact its brought my cycles down to 30 days !!

woould love some positivity!!

Hope you are all well!!
Baby dust to all!!! xxx

Replies

• Hello, i am on my 4th round of clomid. 1st round of 50mg & 2nd round of 100mg didn't work at all for me, but i finally ov'd on 150mg, so don't give up just yet.

I am currently on round 2 of 150mg, and i am waiting (very impatiently) for my surge! I am on CD17 and nothing yet, so keeping everything crossed it works again for me.

Would really love a clomid BFP because i have already waited 3.5 years to conceive and haven't had a BFP yet :cry:

My side effects were hot flushes and headaches. I have also been an emotional wreck and very moody. But that soon passes.

Hoping the 150mg works for you image

xxxxx
  • Hi Tiny t

thanks so much for replying! feel a bit more positive actually!
    Thats great that you ov on 150mg!!so you prob will this time i should imagine!! fingers crossed! did you ov later in the first 150mg cycle??
    have you got pcos too?? and what are they going to do for you if this doesnt work (iv been told ivf).

good luck hun!

Gem xx
  • Sorry tiny t

just seen your other post!
    really sorry your pma is on the floor and your so down, and you, made me feel better in your reply ! i suppose its easier to make someone else a bit happier than doing it for yourself!
    Iv been trying now for 2 years and on my upteenth round of clomid although 150 is the strongest iv ever had. I try not to think about all this and just get on with it. Nothing i can say to make you feel better but just wishing you a bit of pma for yourself xx
  • I ov'd quite early last time, not exactly sure when but before cd21 bloods. Really hoping I do this month too.

I have a few cysts but nothing to worry about I was told. I have been told I do have pcos then I don't, so when I was in the clinic last time my nurse showed me scans of my ovaries and there were some cysts but she said I wouldn't be classed as having the syndrome.... Confused.co
    haha.

They said if this round doesn't work then it'll be injections then hsg then ivf! I wish I could skip all that and just get my bfp. It's so depressing!

Really hope it works for you too!

Xxxx
  • I know its so hard! they havnt told me about injections, i think iv had a hsg tho is that also a lap and dye??
    good luck hun xx