Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good news finally

I got my appointment to go back to the Dr at the hospital regarding my 21Day bloods and OH SA. He knows he is fine as we got his results in post about a week and halp after he did it but i have been in limbo for ages ( had 21day blood taken on 16th selp!!) The appointment in on Wed 9th but as i am working then i will have to take letter and ask for time off. This is going to lead to them finding out about us and TTC and all our tests and i had only just decided i wasnt going to tell them. OH well im just glad we may get some answers soon. image XX

Replies

• Hiya glad to hear that you have got an appt so you can get out of limbo!! I totally understand your predicament about work, i have had to take quite a bit of time off for various appts, luckily my boss doesn't want to see appt cards etc. However i have to undergo follicle tracking and fertility injections for the next 6 months or until i get my bfp so that will mean loads of different apts every month, don't know whether to own up ( not ideal as 2 girls already on maternity leave) or make something up ( which they will prob gues i'm telling porkies and work out for them selves what i'm up to!!!) Never easy is it hun!!

Anyway wishing you lots of luck for your appt xxx
  • Hey coutts, glad you FINALLY got appt. That is such a long time to wait. I haven't told work any of the details at all and just said I had hsp / Gp appts. I don't think you have to tell them the reason, you should be allowed time out for appts without having to justify it. Don't tell them if you don't feel comfortable with it. Loads of luck for appt, hope all goes well / you get some answers xx