Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm pregnant x

hey hey!

Thought I'd tell you lovely ladies the goo news... after 2 years and pcos we've conceived naturally image

Been sick for the past few weeks, and just thought that it was my very overdue AF dearing her visiting date, and my boobs are HUGE and so painful lol,

Took a HPT and within 15 seconds 2 massive bright lines (well preg hormone line was darker) came up straight away and took a CB digital one and it came up 'pregnant 3+' quickly... my dates say that i'm 9 weeks!!!!!

doc appointment tomorrow morning, please advice is needed lol

xxx

Replies

• Oh Issy hun I am so so so pleased for you!!!! it really is great news and when I saw it was you anouncin your BFP I actually got goose bumps!!!!!!

All you need to do at docs is tell them the date of you last period and they might ask for a pee sample to confirm and they will let the midwife know!! thats how it happened with me anyway!!!

oh hun well done!!!!
    xxxx
  • That's great news Issy, Congratulations!!!

Im pg too!!!

Dont worry to much about GP visit they'll either book you in or arrange a mw appt for her to book you in. Ideally GP should do it now as you need to have a date booked for your 12wk scan, they'll get you to complete some forms so you can get your maternity exemption card (free prescriptions) also advice you to take folic acid & that's about it.

Good luck xxx
  • Many congratulations! Fantastic news, wish you a happy and healthy 9 months... Xx
  • Replied in PG but just wanted to say again....Wooooohoooo! image Congrats my lovely!

K x
  • Aw what lovely news! Congrats!! They'll take your date from your last period - I'm bang on 8 weeks as my last period was the 19th Jan. Maybe you're a week ahead! Hope to see you in Due in Oct and Pregnancy after Infertility soon..
    (Oh and the doctor probably won't do that much - took my weight, worked out bmi & due date, blood pressure and referred me to MW)x
  • That is fab news congratulations and only 3 weeks until your scan!!
  • Fantastic news Issy!!!!!! How amazing it happened naturally. So pleased for you. Come and join us in pg after infertility if you haven't already xx
  • congrats hun here to a H&H ? months lol

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/37/3710/371040.png

• Thats brill news well done and a HUGE CONGRATS to you! Had you taken any meds for PCO? Have a happy and healthy 9 months and enjoy it! XX
  • oh issy this is fantastic news chick,smile on your FB makes total sense now lol

well done chick you deserve it image
  • congratulations thats amazing news, hope you have a healthy and happy rest of pg xxx
  • Congratulations Issy!!
    H.xxx
  • Brilliant xxx congratulations, 9 weeks already wow! What a lovely surprise!
  • G/C Congrats hun, H&H 9 8 months to you xx
  • Congratulations xx
  • Brilliant news...... congratulations..., xxx
  • OMG Issy, im sooooooo happy for you!! Its so exciting when one of us oldies gets a bfp.YAY congratulations hun, i hope everything goes smoothly for you, Good luck xxxxxx
  • Congratulations hun
    Wishing you a H&H 9 months
    xxxx
  • That's fantastic news!! Congratulations.
  • Congratulations, I wondered when you posted for a mutual friend. xx