Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

AHHHHHGGGGGGGG! Day from hell!

Hi Girls

I hope you are all ok.

Well to say im having the worst few days ever would be an understatement. Everthing is going wrong!
Went camping at the weekend & i was frozen all night & due to heat riseing by morning everything was realy damp. Then on the way home car broke down. Today my laptop has done nothing but freeze & crash, i keep looseing internet connection in the middle of posting so have to keep re writeing it!
Also my mobile has decided to pack up on me & i cant contact anyone as i dont have a landline, just keeps saying limited service. Im hopeing its the network thats down & not my phone.
To top it all off im realy poorly with a bad chest infection & a sore throat.
To say im feeling sorry for myself wouldnt come close. AF is still AWOL & im waiting to get CD3 bloods done as i missed it last time due to bank holiday.
Ive been sat on my lounge floor crying at my phone & laptop, sad i know but ive just had enough over the past few days.

So sorry for the rant ladies but needed to vent.

On a lighter note hope all you girls are ok & keeping the PMA up. Hard i know at times!
Things with OH & I seem to be going ok for the time being, wont say too much as i dont want to jinx it!
Anyway im sending you all loads of babydust & hope to hear of some more BFPs very soon.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :\)

Replies

• Sorry you have just had such a bad day!! Hopefully things will pick up soon!! I had the day from hell last week! Got to work on Monday after spending literally the whole weekend doing a report on my KS3 and KS4 results for the head to discover that I had been given the wrong data and my meeting was the next day. Then discovered they had cocked up my pay and OFSTED were coming!! AAARRGGHH! Much calmer today though even if my AF is still AWOL too cd52 today!!!
  • Oh PS that does sound like a bad run of luck. Sorry you're having a bad day. However, with all this bad luck maybe you will be due some very good luck very soon???!!! I hope so. Feel free to rant away, we all have those days and know where you're coming from xx
  • AWW Thanks alot girls

I always feel able to have a quick rant on BE! lol
    On CD31 now but got BFN on FR last week.
    Have resigned myself to thinking i will have to wait until i see gynie in Dec & get my clomid to stand any chance.
    Anyway onwards & upwards!
    Hows you my lovelies?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • My god PrincessStar I don;t blame you for having a cry....I would have!!!! Hope you get everything in proper working order too! Try calling mobile company if you can to check the network!
    Hugs xxxx