Forum home› Getting pregnant› Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tesing tomorrow.....anyone with me??????

Hello,

Well i will be 14dpo tomorrow CD36, this is if i actually ov. so far BFN on Sun so hoping that was to early.
Sypmtom spotting include Lots and lots of CM (TMI) loss of appitite and food actually turning my stomach adn nausea this morning for the first time.

For those that don't know, first month of Clomid.

So we'll see....!!

Sxx

Replies

• Symptoms sound very promising Slow!!
    Fingers crossed for you hun... xx
  • (whispers) maybe me but im frightened to.

Im on my 1st month of clomid too.

jen xx
  • ooh yes yes yes Jen....you gotta join me. We can POAS together!! (not at the same time obviously!lol)
  • Jen - you gotta do it! I can't bear the suspense! I read your post about twinges and that is one of my main symptoms at the mo - as well as itchy left nipple (tmi sorry!) and lots of cm (again tmi sorry!)

I want you girls to get your bfp's soooooo much! x
  • ok you have twisted my arm but i think when you get to our stage you just think you are never gona get a bfp.

So scared of seeing bfn. I suppose if im not i can get completely drunk tomorrow night.

Ok slow your on, i really want us to join baby b over on the pg forum.

jen xx
  • But you are on clomid now so this could be your month too!!! I had 5 months when I didn't ov at all so didn't bother taking a single pg test!
    Keep up that PMA.
    Like you say you need to test tomor anyway so you know if you can drink or not! And if it's bfn it's not all over - you just test again. Last time I was pg I didn't get my bfp until 14dpo so don't loose hope.

I have everything crossed for you both. I really want you to join me. xxx
  • Yay, you're joinin me. I'm gonna be testing early when DH gets up to go to work about 6am is h. So excited now. Fingers crossed we can keep pestering BabyB on the pg forum next year.
  • good luck jen and SLOW got everything crossed for tomorrow 4 U both. xxxx
  • Hello,

Sorry to gatecrash - but I am going to test too - 3 days early, but like you said, if it is a BFN, then I too am gonna have a drink!

This is month 12 (unofficially month 16) so off to the docs on 13th if it is a BFN, so fingers crossed for us all and huge amounts of sticky baby dust!

xx
  • Good luck girls!!!!
    xx
  • Yay another one joining in. Whoo hoo, Good luck girls. Sxx
  • yeah good lcuk girls i just hope someone gets a bfp what a great way to start the new year.

jen xx
  • Oooo - really hope it's 3 BFP's tomorrow morning! Will be thinking of you girls xxx
  • Good luck girlies - cant wait to see some BFPs - we need to squeeze some more into 2008!
    xx
  • oh good luck to all of you!
    let us know as soon as possible, will be keeping an eye out
    2009 is going to be our year!
    xx
  • Fingers crossed girls...and make sure we post on here either way!

xx
  • Hi SLOW (gatecrashing from due in June forum) ...been keeping an eye out for you since I left LT TTC...i really really have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow - you soo deserve it after everything this year...
    I'm going away for a week tomorrow morning so I won't get to find out until I'm back but I really hope its a BFN for you hun ... PMA PMA!
    take care xxx
  • good luck to all of you. xxxx