Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

just wondered how old you all are?

hi ladies,
i was talknig to hubby about BE and he asked me how old we all were and to be honest i didnt actually know, he also asked what ppls names were again i didn't know :\? so i thought id come and ask you all, i know its rude to ask a ladies age image but i know we are all understanding on here .... so please excuse my rudeness.

ill start ;

im stacey married to hubby stuart, im 21 and he is 23.

hope to hear form you lovely ladies

xxx Mrs E xx :\)

Replies

• Hi Stacey, I'm Helen and 40! Feel like I'm starting to run out of time but will always be so grateful that I already have a daughter and fully realise how lucky I am, I just desperately want her to have a sibling.
    H.xxx
  • Hi Stacey, I'm crashing from ttc and hope you don't mind!
    I'm Jemma, 26 and married to Ryan 24!
  • Hey hun,

I'm 24 and my hubby is 25 - no babies yet...image
    xx
  • Hey hun,

I'm 24 and my hubby is 25 - no babies yet...image
    xx
  • hi hun,

I'm lilac* (jen) i'm 23 nearly 24, DH is 30. We have one DD who is 3 and have been ttc no 2 18 months.

xxxx
  • Hi girls

I'm 30 and my DH is nearly 34 and we have been TTC our first for 19 months.

Oh, and my actual name is Emma!!!

xx
  • thanks ladies xx
  • hello
    i am becca i am 24 nearly 25 and hubby is 30, we have been trying for no1 for 8 months x
  • Hi Mrs E,

I'm 29 and hubby is 37. We got married 7months ago and started IVF with ICSI in September after our honeymoon! We are currently 2 days away from having a frozen embryo transfer!
  • OMG welsh, you have another name??? image

I'm 31, hubby is almost 28, been ttc for over a year. My name is gypsyimage
  • ooh gypsy you have a toy boy u lucky madam!!!

xxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi

I am 30 yrs old. Will be 31 in June and my DH is 32 and will be 33 in April. We are currently ttc our 1st and have been actively trying since we Jan 08 (though came off the pill in October 07 when we got married)!

My real name is Catherine x
  • I know!! Only guy younger than me I've ever been out with, and I marry him!
  • Hi I'm 36 and OH is 37 trying for our first for 16 sodding slow months and my name is Sian (or Stan as it says on my new passport delivered this morning - ha ha sex change overnight)
  • He, he, I'm such a child but Stan - that's really made me giggle!!

I'm 36 and I have a toyboy too, hb is five and a half years younger! Considering how much I've talked about cm, af and other such embarassing things on here my name is Daisy (because if anyone I know ever discovered me on here and had a good read I'd be mortified!).

• stan thats so funny smiley

I am 39 and hubby revels in the fact her is youger but not that much at 38

We are TTC our first and at this rate likely only bubba but thats ok
    - BFP with recent ICSI although pregnancy is ending with ectopic we have one frozen snow baby... cool

Good luck all
  • LOL smiley!! You's think they'd double check things like that!!
  • Hi ladies,
    im 23 and my fiance is 28 we have been trying for a baby for 18months. Ive got to get pregnant asap otherwise i could be preg for my wedding in may 2010!
    My real name is Hannah

xxxx
  • im Helen. I'm 25 and my fiance is 29. we're having our first baby and it was a surprise that it happened so soon! dont know when we'll end up getting married now lol
  • HI

My name too unusual and if some one happened to go on they'd know who I am straight away so I'm still moonbeam!!! LOL

I'm 27 and my hubby is 25 (26 nxt week) we have a four year old son and have been trying for number 2 for 15 months now image xx